Ren'Py - Wife Trainer Files [v0.7q] [WifeTrainer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kaed1107

I dont know if there is not new update or just the person who was uploading the game to the site stopped doing it, I hope you can keep updating the game it's extremely awesome. It has a lot of content to explore and a lot more to be develop. The game has potencial but it is not very known, it's a shame
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jonnymelabo

I hate RAGS, but damn, this game over-uses this engine in the best way possible. Without any exageration, apart from Akabur Princess Trainer, this one is probably one of my favorites games. Problem it´s too limited by the time of days and money, so is sad a mod is necessary to play this game, but with that, it´s just an incredible experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Daba

Best RAGS game I tried so far (I cannot stress enough how much I hate RAGS).
    Game is greatly written and characters are believable. Picture are excellent and are very appropriate for characters.
    Game mechanics are fine for most part, but are mostly not explained, so you explore it by try & error.

Game is to punishing for my taste, but it is diamond in the ruff.
    I recommend this game to anyone who has patience and tolerance for RAGS engine.

EDIT: With Ren'Py port, this game is my absolute favorite adult game and a true masterpiece.

P.S. After first play frustration I highly recommend cheat mod "Wife Trainer: Client Control Edition [v0.6c] [Grev]".
    https://f95zone.com/threads/wife-trainer-client-control-edition-v0-6c-grev.5087/
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TigerAce

Definitively one of the best adult games that you can find, both in terms of content and is a real game, with objectives you can pass or fail on.
    The Dev is making an open source version of this game and looking for volunteers so the potential for this game to become better and bigger is immense.
    You can play as a trainer/sex counselor if you can call it that, people hire you to train their wife to become more sexual or women hire you to teach them to be more loving or good at bed. You can, of course, make the wifes into your girlfriend or even slaves so not sure why they keep hiring you. But other then that plot hole its a good game with lots of side characters so its not just people you train but others too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tmking

best RAGS game there is lots of fun choices and options to play with.

6. 5.00 star(s)

Hryme

The best Rags game ever made. With great depth in gameplay. With a current total of 9 clients implemented when this review was written, and a great variety in the outcomes of their training there is much fun to be had. Provided the engine is not a problem for you, as it is showing it's age. In additon to the main training there is also post-training content and other content. It can take months to see all the game has to offer.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

selectivepaperclip

Definitely the greatest RAGS game there is. I wish it was made in something better than RAGS, but it manages to transcend the medium.

A huge amount of variety and replayability, with unique content on each of the three major paths. And it's not even done yet!