scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
While I certainly understand the point and purpose of moving this game over to Ren'py, I have to confess that given how cheat-borked the last RAGS version was it was quite the chuckle to see that like three hours after the Ren'py version was available here there were multiple posts with all the console commands and such.

Haven't really started playing, just trying to find my way through the commands and such. Do you have to alter a client variable before you arrange a training session with them? I found that if I try to edit one of their stats (say Desire) while they're at MC's apartment the change doesn't actually happen.
It should change. I changed multiple client's stats while they were waiting for me to choose a training for that day.

As for Jasmine, I think a lot of her random flashing progression relates to being able to call her post training and use her in some way. So it looks like that will be locked away for now, like the backstage sessions at the club.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
It should change. I changed multiple client's stats while they were waiting for me to choose a training for that day.

As for Jasmine, I think a lot of her random flashing progression relates to being able to call her post training and use her in some way. So it looks like that will be locked away for now, like the backstage sessions at the club.
you can work around jasmines broken state by using the console

rem tag 'trained_this_week' from jasmine should let u interact with her

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
you can work around jasmines broken state by using the console

rem tag 'trained_this_week' from jasmine should let u interact with her
Yeah, but does that progress her post-training flashing events downtown or her club backstage events?

Ahem

Sep 8, 2017
It is so buggy that pointing out the bugs doesn't make much sence. First he should play it 3 times with the 3 different characters to find and resolve the obviouse bugs (which are going to be like 30 at least) and then release something for the users to play and point out bugs that are hard to be found. Also as it is previous version is way better and enjoyable. After 2 years he didn't play the game ones to check what he is going to release... the only thing that saves the game is that previouse version was realy good

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
dont have a modules folder in game folder
Just drop it in the game folder then, the first thing I did was unren the game so wasn't sure what folder was there originally but it shouldn't really matter where in the game folder it's put

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Yeah, but does that progress her post-training flashing events downtown or her club backstage events?
The problem is that her post training flash event is extremely slow like she appears downtown once every 1-4 weeks and you have to grind it pretty hard

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
First he should play it 3 times with the 3 different characters to find and resolve the obviouse bugs (which are going to be like 30 at least) and then release something for the users to play and point out bugs that are hard to be found.
Not to fully defend the state of this release, but's a playtest version, this is the time to find the bugs. If you want less bugs, you can keep waiting.

Reactions: waffel and Davox

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Alright, I've searched and I have tried, but i can't figure out how to turn Terri into a lesbian. Someone said stay true to your choices, which I have, but once I get to the point where you either convince her yourself our wait until someone else can convince her... I'm at a crossroads. I'm playing as the hypnotherapist, btw. I've unlocked both Marilyn and Cassandra, but it doesn't seem like I can do anything. I've tried going purely submission during the hypno therapies, but that didn't seem to help. Conversely I've tried only working on her insecurities, but that didn't seem to help either. This is kind of annoying since it's one of the only clients so far I actually care about... and her diagnosis seems obvious, but "curing" her is ridiculous.

Edit: The Marilyn route is easy enough, but I do not understand how to do the Cassandra one.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
maybe someone can update the cheats on OP
+ add
week = x (if you want to set it at any number) good for stalling clients if anyone needs it
That only stalls when new clients show up and there are non client related events that unlock a lot of content that are tied into the week.

Its easier to have a client turn up for the first time, accept them, and then just give yourselves a massive training window [name].training_period=99

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes