mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you convert Terri to a slavegirl, the only interactions you can have with her are to use her as a training aide. When you visit her in the Bedroom, the only option is 'Examine Terri'.

Lisard

Aug 21, 2017
hello everyone,
When i want to use the console i have this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 200, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 211, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 230, in script call
call screen wait_for_input
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 802, in script
python in _console:
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 803, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 341, in interact
line = ui.interact()
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python in _console:
python in _console:
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 803, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 341, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1644, in render
place('c', col2, row2, cwidth, cheight)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1633, in place
rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
st, at)
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2001, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "C:\Users\Michael\Downloads\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7c-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 814, in __init__
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 751, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 896, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 332, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1187, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files exElsa0.7c
Wed Jul 10 18:07:04 2019
it works before but didn t now

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Has anyone figured out the console command to give yourself a will-trainer ? I'm afraid my Python is weak ... although I did figure out " player.money = 5000 " seems to work

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Don't know if it was posted but the console to delay a client (Elsa)

client.wait_for_message_period=99

gives you until turn 99 to accept the clients
Me with the stupid questions again....in which file is this in? I've been all over and can't find it...

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
There seems to be an issue with the "Message from Tracy's Husband". This is the path where you use the transformation potion to "cure" her desire for women. Forever after, the message will be in your in-box, and you can click on it every day for another 700 dollars, while every day end has this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Nah. It`s player.will_tamer+= 1
add 1 will_trainer to player do nothing

correction
The number of Will Tamers changes but Will Tamer disappears anyway.
I changed player.will_tamer from 0 to 1, but it still doesn't show in the inventory

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hmm cheating is pretty much the only way to get more love potion if you try to buy it from the DAS by examining it in the store it says "item is now available for purchase" then promptly disappears making it impossible to buy which is kinda hilariously ironic

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
hmm cheating is pretty much the only way to get more love potion if you try to buy it from the DAS by examining it in the store it says "item is now available for purchase" then promptly disappears making it impossible to buy which is kinda hilariously ironic
I think the love potion becomes available to buy it in the store button up top.

The Dark Arts Store in particular is organized that way, because WT wanted to keep that feeling that everything is disorganized and unlabeled. Just a bunch of shelves with weird stuff.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Has anyone figured out the console command to give yourself a will-trainer ? I'm afraid my Python is weak ... although I did figure out " player.money = 5000 " seems to work
Its Will Tamer

player.add_item(will_tamer)

Last edited:
Reactions: hele

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Iirc it's not in the shopping cart like the other items. Ask the store clerk for it.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
In general a lot of errors in this game seem to be syntax mistakes revolving around conditions in if statements.

One way to fix them yourself is to use UnRen and edit the files yourself if it is a Syntax Error
  1. make a save of the game right before the error
  2. use UnRen and select option 2 (Decompile rpyc files) and go to the affected file (having a dedicated editor like Microsoft's Visual Studio Code or even the Python's standard editor (NOT NOTEPAD) helps a lot since Notepad doesnt for some reason separate lines, making the analysis of the file difficult), its location can be found in the last line of the "While running game code:" section. An example can be found here (in this case it is: game/modules/00core/clients/terri/terri.rpy):
  3. go to the specified line (in the same row as the location of the file)
  4. if the issue is a syntax mistake like the one bellow, in which the programmer didnt use 2 = signs and only used 1, you can just simply add the other = sign.

I have also seen similar comparison based mistakes such as => instead of >= which can be also solved by simply changing it to the correct version.
  5. save the file and restart the game by closing it and starting it again, load from the save made in step 1

I know that its probably going to help those who have no coding experience whatsoever, but if you have ever touched a programming language and know a thing or 2 about it, you should be able to fix issues similar to this one easily. Sadly, you cant fix issues which arent just simple issues with the syntax, you'll have to wait for a fix from the dev for those.

PSA: the entire portion of the file regarding Terri's assistant training has these mistakes so its a good idea to fix them all at once (they are basically just checking for the time that you are repeating the event, as shown in the 2nd image) ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmm I had thought slave renaming had been fixed but apparently it hasn't. It DOES work as intended on nicole if you've turned her but I just tried it on a slave girl Lauren and it ignores the name you input and tries to name her "Bree the Shop clerk"

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes