• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wife Trainer - Tentacle Wand Mod [v0.13] [Tentacle]

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017

tentacle_wand image.jpg
Overview:
This is a mod for the game Wife Trainer. The dev of the game has gone to a lot of trouble to make this game very modable, it would be a shame not to mod the game. To activate the Mod go into the basement for the first time.

(The mod introduces new content, new scenes. All pet items can be used on enthralled girls. All enthralled girls have a swinger room scene. Some girls have their bad ends modified so you can recover from the end.The mod is not a cheat, but for now it sort of acts like a cheat. It makes the game easier, but the game will get harder with future content and more mechanics added in future. There are new scenes added to the game, but mainly it allows the player to transform the girl into all the possible roles. Lore is added to the story to make this ability make sense within the context of the game. )​

Updated: Aug 17, 2021
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer
Modder: Tentacle
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: v0.7n
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
must run check mod version for save game compatibility
Fix many issues, including not being able to load your old save game.
Replace two files in the zip in \game\modules\tentacle_wand
amy prop doll 1.jpg

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The enthralled characters none of them works in swinger room except for girlfriends also the water bowl and fetch toy works only on puppygirls

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Awesome, haven't gotten to the rod yet, but Jasmine still leaves after she gets into the garage. Maybe it only works after I get the rod?

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry for the doublepost, but since this concerns a different issue I hope it's the appropriate decision.

I couldn't resolve the Jasmine issue after her getting caught by Rob. My guess is that I have used the rod too often to save her. Once from the garage and twice (or it might have even been thrice) from her husband photos. Is there some built in limit?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Sorry for the doublepost, but since this concerns a different issue I hope it's the appropriate decision.

I couldn't resolve the Jasmine issue after her getting caught by Rob. My guess is that I have used the rod too often to save her. Once from the garage and twice (or it might have even been thrice) from her husband photos. Is there some built in limit?
no you should be able to, after getting caught by rob, you should get an action in the wand to do something about it.

Reactions: Solaris232

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
no you should be able to, after getting caught by rob, you should get an action in the wand to do something about it.
Usually there would also be a popup, basically some dialogue that the wand could handle it. That didn't also happen.

Here's my save, at least if row 3, column 2 is save number 8. I'll just tell her to go somewhere private.

Edit:
About two weeks later after having evaded Rob by sending her somewhere more private I get another call about the pictures and she disappears again without any chance of saving her. I'm thinking the cheat mod automatic session rest may be interfering. Anyway, really like this mod but I guess I'll just restart the game without the cheat mod.

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Usually there would also be a popup, basically some dialogue that the wand could handle it. That didn't also happen.

Here's my save, at least if row 3, column 2 is save number 8. I'll just tell her to go somewhere private.

Edit:
About two weeks later after having evaded Rob by sending her somewhere more private I get another call about the pictures and she disappears again without any chance of saving her. I'm thinking the cheat mod automatic session rest may be interfering. Anyway, really like this mod but I guess I'll just restart the game without the cheat mod.
oh my bad I wrote a scene for this, I just forgot to add it to the overwrite labels. I'll do that for the next update. Coming in a few days.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
New update version 0.13
introducing Amy the avon lady now is enthrallable with new scenes

To make your old save game compatible, run check mod version from the wand right after you load a safe game.

Last edited:

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
So, how do you enthrall Amy? When she comes the second time, after ordering the candles, there are no additional options. Or do you have to spend several times 25 dollars just for her to come over maybe 5 or 6 times before there's another option?

Edit: Never mind, she eventually showed up and blew me, then a couple of weeks later to fuck. Now there's a new option to find Amy. Once you have her in your basement there's an option to hypnotize her which leads to a crash "Missing Label: Amy_hypnosis_start"

Eventually I got an option to let her sleep tied up which lists a code in the text "energy_very_short. value
Regardless, that option leads to a crash.

After wearing her down a lot, the enthrall option apears which sadly also leads to the grey screen of rollback.

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
So, how do you enthrall Amy? When she comes the second time, after ordering the candles, there are no additional options. Or do you have to spend several times 25 dollars just for her to come over maybe 5 or 6 times before there's another option?

Edit: Never mind, she eventually showed up and blew me, then a couple of weeks later to fuck. Now there's a new option to find Amy. Once you have her in your basement there's an option to hypnotize her which leads to a crash "Missing Label: Amy_hypnosis_start"

Eventually I got an option to let her sleep tied up which lists a code in the text "energy_very_short. value
Regardless, that option leads to a crash.
oh that's a left over bit of code from the core, i'll have to disable hypnosis for the next update

To fix the amy hypnosis crash issue hit shift O and copy and past the follow code
Code:
add tag "no_hypnosis" to amy

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Got this bug when you let Amy spend the night tied up during her training
also first time you talk to her in the basement all conversation goes under Amy name
after talking to gloria about jasmine whore event she stuck with you
otherwise everything works fine thank you and keep up the good work

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry for spamming but I got this when enthralling Amy you can't ignore it