Mod Wife Trainer - Tentacle Wand Mod [v0.13] [Tentacle]

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Ivy after pet play or swinger room she stuck with you but you have the option to send her home and you can find her in your bedroom

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Got this bug when you let Amy spend the night tied up during her training
also first time you talk to her in the basement all conversation goes under Amy name
after talking to gloria about jasmine whore event she stuck with you
otherwise everything works fine thank you and keep up the good work
To fix that go to tentacle_wand.rpy search for
"change amy sos by - 10 notify"
get rid of that space between -10

As for that gloria following you problem.
type that into the console to fix
call character_location_return(gloria)
I'll release a hot patch soon to fix those problems.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Sorry for spamming but I got this when enthralling Amy you can't ignore it
for that problem use a text editor search for the line
return:
get rid of that : then save it.
My finger slipped on that one. :LOL:
hot patch soon.

Reactions: vimey

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
When I load an old save without the mod keep getting that every week or start a new game without the mod and go to the basement

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
New that should fix this problem
Fixed thanks you know I was waiting for so long to see Amy transformed I even suggested that on discord once I know she doesn't have that much artwork must be difficult to find those pictures but you make even better and a little challenging to train to break her which not difficult on the same time I can't wait for more

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Fixed thanks you know I was waiting for so long to see Amy transformed I even suggested that on discord once I know she doesn't have that much artwork must be difficult to find those pictures but you make even better and a little challenging to train to break her which not difficult on the same time I can't wait for more
too easy hmm? Maybe I should change the numbers a bit to make it harder, and you mindbreak her more easier.

• Haha
Reactions: vimey

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
How do I proceed with Amy? All I get is just getting candle from her and when I choose "Invite her in" and she said no.
Anyone can provide some hints on this? I really love the addon contain from this mod and would be appreciate it anyone can give me some clues, I started with Hypnotist player.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How do I proceed with Amy? All I get is just getting candle from her and when I choose "Invite her in" and she said no.
Anyone can provide some hints on this? I really love the addon contain from this mod and would be appreciate it anyone can give me some clues, I started with Hypnotist player.
You have to seduce her for this you should be playboy

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Tentacle I'm afraid I found another bug with Sam slaver after paying him with cash you still have the option to make a trade again even after getting Sam back unless I tell him I'm not interested