Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
She doesn't even need those. It takes a while, but you can talk/fuck her until "she has fallen for you", then ask her to be your girlfriend. I think she needs at least lingerie, but i'm not sure about that,
Once she is your GF, you can train her to be submissive and bisexual. Therefore, everything you can achieve with tf potion, you can do without also (but money is needed). Making her your GF without potion needs more energy investment, since you have to keep her happy.
Hmm, I've looked at the script and it appears that she can only become a slave girl through TF potion and WT at this point. Only those two call the code needed convert her into a slave girl.

Sooo, yeah... it might have been possible in the rags version, or I'm overlooking something, but codewise... it just doesn't appear to be possible. Girlfriend or not.

Hi! Yes, I was referring to the Rags file... Where can I find a "rags player"?

By the way... I can't see the .rar file...
The Rags file is actually the "old" version which is on hiatus (break) for the time being. It does have more content and is less buggy, but for the time being it's unlikely to be developed any further. From what I've read, that won't be until the Ren'Py version, which is in public playtest right now, has caught up to it.

In order to run that one, you need the rags classic from , both 2.4.16 or 2.6.1 should work fine with it.

If you wish to play the Ren'Py version though, you need to download Win/Linux or Mac(0.7d) and unpack the rar file they're packed up in. Those versions are also the ones the screenshots are from.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmm, I've looked at the script and it appears that she can only become a slave girl through TF potion and WT at this point. Only those two call the code needed convert her into a slave girl.

Sooo, yeah... it might have been possible in the rags version, or I'm overlooking something, but codewise... it just doesn't appear to be possible. Girlfriend or not.
Your right while you CAN make her submissive without TFing her if she's yer girlfriend by dominating her she will not just naturally turn full slavegirl (trust me I tried) for that you do need the potion or the will tamer

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Your right while you CAN make her submissive without TFing her if she's yer girlfriend by dominating her she will not just naturally turn full slavegirl (trust me I tried) for that you do need the potion or the will tamer
I never thought she can be made a real slavegirl. I never tried to collar her.
But i tried tf potion, both before she became your GF and after she became submissive as GF and i never got the option to make her a slavegirl.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I never thought she can be made a real slavegirl. I never tried to collar her.
But i tried tf potion, both before she became your GF and after she became submissive as GF and i never got the option to make her a slavegirl.
Well, TF doesn't work during training. I don't think it works for any client during training. Beyond that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Klausus

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Kinda weird how every new version is non-save compatible. I wonder if they'll keep this trend well into the development process

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Kinda weird how every new version is non-save compatible. I wonder if they'll keep this trend well into the development process
@sabia
The thing is this Renpy version is just a playtest version. It wasn't even supposed to be released to the general public.
However, it was.
This is a port from the old Rags version and in any port that has a lot of content, there will be bugs.
The reason for the "incompatible" saves from version to version, as of now, is because of the changes that are being made to the base game.
Eventually, there is the possibility that there will be work on trying to make saves compatible.
There has even been some talk of trying to combat this. Please give the Devs some time.

Reactions: sabia

mattius77

May 16, 2017
does anyone has the walkthrough for the latest version
There are multiple endings possible for each client, and most of the minor characters. So it's a little tough to support the idea of a 'walkthrough', as there might be two or three routes available for everyone. Just remember to stay consistent with your choices to progress a certain route for each person.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do i get donna out of her lingerie???
I think there's something broken there. If you ask her to strip the first time (and her stats are high enough) she will strip out of either her regular clothes or her lingerie (if you've given any to her). After that, every time you ask her to strip she tells you "No way, José" and that's that. Which is a bummer, because I seem to remember there are sexy time events post-stripping that can help progress her (I think down the Bimbo path).

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
... After that, every time you ask her to strip she tells you "No way, José" and that's that. ...
Now that you mention it, when giving her a dildo and have her use it, nothing happens. Didn't try with the newest version though.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Now that you mention it, when giving her a dildo and have her use it, nothing happens. Didn't try with the newest version though.
There was a bug in the earlier playtest releases where there was no sex toy training for Donna; you could gift her both items, but selecting 'sex toy training' just froze the game. Starting with I think the 'd' release you can get her to play with the toys (and vegetables!) on subsequent visits once you've loosened her up a bit.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
can someone tell me where the FEMDOM content is?
Elsa has a femdom route but sadly she isn't currently available to train. Lauren has some Lesdom stuff worked into her training as does Alexis the PA I point out that it's LESdom because the distinction makes a difference to some people taste wise

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
Elsa has a femdom route but sadly she isn't currently available to train. Lauren has some Lesdom stuff worked into her training as does Alexis the PA I point out that it's LESdom because the distinction makes a difference to some people taste wise
Ohhh... Alright so FOR NOW it's just LESDOM right? What about the rags version?

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes