botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Have to say, a bug fix release where save games from earlier versions are not compatible, that is really something you don't see every day in a ren'py game.

Reactions: joe316 and fbass

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hmmmm .7d saves seem to work fine despite the warning I forgot to delete my appdata save folder so they were all there when I fired .7e up and I loaded a save just for shits and giggles and have had no problems.

Reactions: botc76

WhiteWood69

Apr 11, 2019
I can not get this game to work. I tried the Rags version and really liked the concept. The RenPy even when only selecting WT Core at the start I can't click the phone at the top to read the first message. The phone account has a red border around it and the red ! but when I click it it does nothing. What am I missing?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I can not get this game to work. I tried the Rags version and really liked the concept. The RenPy even when only selecting WT Core at the start I can't click the phone at the top to read the first message. The phone account has a red border around it and the red ! but when I click it it does nothing. What am I missing?
not sure what might be wrong starting a new game with just the core and the phone works fine for me ...but I also upgrade from d to e rather than download the full package which could be making a difference

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
@WhiteWood69
Can you explain to me exactly what you are doing? If you haven't used a fresh install then it is possible that could be causing the error. If I can find out what exactly is going on them I might be able to remedy the problem.
Also, make sure you only have the WT Core selected.
I have just tried with the Win/Linux link that was provided with the first page. That should be a fresh install of WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7e-pc.
I will attach screenshots below:
Screenshot 0002 shows the current game version down in the corner.
Screenshot 0001 shows that only the WT Core is selected.
Screenshot 0003 shows that I was able to access the phone.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
hmmmm .7d saves seem to work fine despite the warning I forgot to delete my appdata save folder so they were all there when I fired .7e up and I loaded a save just for shits and giggles and have had no problems.
@The_Krypt_Angel
Depending on who or who you haven't already interacted with in the saves can cause errors and can also completely skip some of the things that have been fixed. Depending on how many playthroughs that you have saved, some of those saves might not work. That is why it is "suggested" to use a new save. You don't "have" to, but it might cause errors.

Also, if you have already interacted with Jasmine in your save. I would recommend trying a new save with her because the access to her girlfriend content has been fixed if you follow the proper route and get her to agree to be your girlfriend.
In the last game version when you went to ask her and she accepted it would soft lock the game. With this version (WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7e-pc) it should work properly and she should be transported into your bedroom. Then just wait a day and you should be able to access her girlfriend actions.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
@The_Krypt_Angel
Depending on who or who you haven't already interacted with in the saves can cause errors and can also completely skip some of the things that have been fixed. Depending on how many playthroughs that you have saved, some of those saves might not work. That is why it is "suggested" to use a new save. You don't "have" to, but it might cause errors.

Also, if you have already interacted with Jasmine in your save. I would recommend trying a new save with her because the access to her girlfriend content has been fixed if you follow the proper route and get her to agree to be your girlfriend.
In the last game version when you went to ask her and she accepted it would soft lock the game. With this version (WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7e-pc) it should work properly and she should be transported into your bedroom. Then just wait a day and you should be able to access her girlfriend actions.
I'll bare that in mind Honestly in all my numerous playthroughs I've never gotten to her accept the GF thing she always just laughs and tells me I'm nuts lol

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I'll bare that in mind Honestly in all my numerous playthroughs I've never gotten to her accept the GF thing she always just laughs and tells me I'm nuts lol
@The_Krypt_Angel
Yeah, getting her to accept can be a little hard. You have to get her to accept you coming over to her house. There is a whole route that you have to follow to eventually get her to feel guilty enough that she has been "cheating" on her husband. She then says that you are no different, with all the girls that you bring home. But, at least she knows what she is getting into with you.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Are there any options for principle besides booty call and setting her up with club owners? Tried the will tamer and it says wait until shes ready but its like the same 3 booty call visits repeating.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i have some questions one how many weeks ect in the game is there infinite or only like 50 or less? and is there any 'time limit' or anything for certain characters or special events days/weeks that won't happen again?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Are there any options for principle besides booty call and setting her up with club owners? Tried the will tamer and it says wait until shes ready but its like the same 3 booty call visits repeating.
How do you get the booty call? I never managed anything but setting up with club owners.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
How do you get the booty call? I never managed anything but setting up with club owners.
i havent found a hypno path but i found if i apologized to her i could invite her for sex she said not at school maybe later showed up a week or two later. Dunno if its a diff version of the game but i read somewhere in this thread the jewelry store woman can be used to transform the principle.

Reactions: Klausus

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Do i need to take multiple requests at once, because it says i have some time to accept before it disappear, if it does disappear do i get another chance later?

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
Do i need to take multiple requests at once, because it says i have some time to accept before it disappear, if it does disappear do i get another chance later?
You don't have to take the requests but you have the possibility to do that ^^
And for every client you have 4 weeks to decide if you wanna train them or not
after this 4 weeks you have to start a new game to train them ^^
What does the 'sense of self' mean? What does a low / high score symbolize?
For myself I explained this stat as selfawareness and you as the trainer could train them to get higher levels of that ... hope i could help you xD

Reactions: MonteChristo
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes