VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Missing label
Tracy
Klausus
Can you tell me which choice you chose to get the missing label? When I tried it, it worked fine. Which means that I could have already fixed it in my files.
Also, check my previous post regarding the AttributeError. I updated it with a fix.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
i checked again, and i've seen that the game tells you "You haven't checked on SOPHIE for a while ...". But it is Samantha that is missing, Sophie is with the club owners.
Klausus
I thought Sam the barista was the one that went to the Club President.
Sophie is Lauren's receptionist.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Exception when blackmailing Tracy and chose §strip and fuck"

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/i} in u"You'll tease me with a little strip show and then I'm going to fuck you. Make me happy and this is all over.{/i}".:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/tracy/tracy.rpy", line 2229, in script call
    call tracy_contact_proceed from _call_tracy_contact_proceed
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/tracy/tracy.rpy", line 2334, in script
    player.c "You'll tease me with a little strip show and then I'm going to fuck you. Make me happy and this is all over.{/i}"
  File "game/00-wt-global-methods.rpy", line 14, in autosize_say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 203, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 291, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/tracy/tracy.rpy", line 2229, in script call
    call tracy_contact_proceed from _call_tracy_contact_proceed
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/tracy/tracy.rpy", line 2334, in script
    player.c "You'll tease me with a little strip show and then I'm going to fuck you. Make me happy and this is all over.{/i}"
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/00-wt-global-methods.rpy", line 14, in autosize_say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1041, in __call__
    return Character(kind=self, **kwargs)(what, interact=interact, _call_done=_call_done, multiple=multiple)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1989, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 590, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "H:\Games\NEU\WifeTrainerFiles-exElsa0.7d-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 962, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files exElsa0.7d
Fri Jul 26 09:22:32 2019
[/CODE]

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Klausus
Can you tell me which choice you chose to get the missing label? When I tried it, it worked fine. Which means that I could have already fixed it in my files.
Also, check my previous post regarding the AttributeError. I updated it with a fix.
"Review files" -> Tracy

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Ah, I see it now.
Sorry, my fault. Should have said so in the begining.

I found another bug:

When you talk to Diamond in the club, you get the option to receive a private dance. This is repeatable each week. Whenever you do so, and use the newest "ask for a private show", the next week there will be another one added.
In this save there are only 2, but i tested it before and have seen 5 or more. Propably you can repeat it endlessly.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
BUG
After asking Jasmine to move in with you, you have to force her out.

EDIT: How do i force a girl out? I never done this

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
BUG
After asking Jasmine to move in with you, you have to force her out.

EDIT: How do i force a girl out? I never done this
Asking Jasmine to be your girlfriend and her girlfriend content has been fixed. However, that will hopefully be rolled into the next game version update.

What you need to do now to "force"/dismiss a character is to have access to the console. Then open it with Shift+O. Next you type: dismiss jasmine
Then hit enter and she should be "dismissed".

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Sarah is really hard to train except for Hypno maybe. Therefore i don't know if the weekend scene is repeatable. But after finishing her training she isn't available, since she isn't implemented fully.
There are files in her 00Core folder that show a sex event at her home that I've never seen before, in any playthrough of any version of the game. And a massage event where the guy ends up giving her a massage, but that one only has a small handful of images and might not be implemented.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
VikingJohn
The storyline with Sam and Marylin seems to work fine now.
The 00-wt-classes.rpy i haven't tested yet, but will tell you when i have.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
VikingJohn
I tried the Bimbo training with Donna again. Now it works like intended, you first have to ask Julia to help train her.
But, after helping one weekend with training, i get the message i have to "ask for an experienced Bimbo to help me train Donna" again, and her training isn't finished. I tried to talk to Donna first (about herself). but it didn't help.
The text says, she come to embrace life as a bimbo ... . Does that mean it is finished? Shouldn't there be a different message about her training status when trying to train her at the weekend?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
VikingJohn
I tried the Bimbo training with Donna again. Now it works like intended, you first have to ask Julia to help train her.
But, after helping one weekend with training, i get the message i have to "ask for an experienced Bimbo to help me train Donna" again, and her training isn't finished. I tried to talk to Donna first (about herself). but it didn't help.
The text says, she come to embrace life as a bimbo ... . Does that mean it is finished? Shouldn't there be a different message about her training status when trying to train her at the weekend?
I tried using your save and I didn't have a problem. That might mean that I have it fixed in my files. Here use these and make sure you try again using a save before starting Donna's bimbo training. Let me know if you still have problems.
Removed old files.

Last edited:

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I decided to follow the walkthrough after a couple of free runs, but on week 4 when I decide to train Elsa, I don't have the option, just:

take the rep

delete

wait

What did I do wrong?

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Elsa isnt fully ported in this version of the game, it says right there shes a problem child. So you cannot train Elsa unless you use the RAGS or HTML versions

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Klausus
There has been fix and merge request for both the Tracy and Sophie review file missing labels.
There has also been a fix and merge request for the missing examine label in the Swingers room.
However, getting access to the Swingers room without a girlfriend / proper reason is still being looked at.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Klausus
I think I managed to find the reason why you were able to get access to the Swinger's room without having a girlfriend. It has to do with Lauren. Now, I need to figure out if they wanted this to happen or if this was an oversight. I going to have to contact the authors.
Do you happen to have a save of right before blackmailing Lauren? If not, I will have to start a new playthrough to test any fixes I try to make?

I think they intended for this to be another route of getting into the Swinger's room. Basically what has happened is when you blackmail Lauren it allows you access to the room.
However, I made an edit so that you only get access to the room, if you blackmail her to be a showgirl. A merge request has been put in.

Last edited:

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Can you keep seeing Lauren after you've finished with her? I tried both succeeding and failing the task but she seems done with me either way

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If you give her a love potion, she'll come back. Otherwise, high desire is all I thought you'd need. High desire combined with at least moderate submission should bring her back. I guess it depends on which class you choose.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes