Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
200.png

Overview:
This story is about a couple and focused mainly on female character, Sofi. Sofi is a pretty, beautifully-shaped married woman living with her husband, Bob. Sofi has been a bad girl for a long time at school, at collage enjoying her free time fully and fucking the best alpha men. However, she stopped all of this after marriage. Something changed after John's visit. From now on, you will decide whether she will survive against these temptations or surround to passion.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-12
Release date: 2020-02-12
Developer: LustfulFantasy
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

27.png 66.png 92.png 200.png

Last edited by a moderator:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I don't often play 0.1 version, i prefer to play when they get to 0.3 or 0.4, and there is a reason to that.

Games with no futures like this one don't get a 0.3.

NTR or not, it was a valliant effort, but there is no hope, good luck for your next game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw..

what's up with the patreon ?

the one and ONLY 1$ tier get access to realse 5 days after its released....

dafuq ? o_O

is the release go public and 5 days later patrons have access to it ?

i mean.. i quote :

===================================
Amateur Membership

$1
per month
Access to Patreon-only content and each update of Wife's Temptation 5 days after the release.
===================================

LOL

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the previews, are they from the game? looks like interrupted rendering.
also, the quality looks like from 5 years ago.
that said, if the writing/story is good the quality can be overlooked.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That description tells me that the dev doesn't even try to create something different than the average ntr hentai manga.

Reactions: Iskender

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
the quality is really poor, the story is too fast, there is no seduction game, so I don't see where the temptation is, the game has potential but too quickly shipped !!

good luck !!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Generic story line for Female protagonist. Oh I see muscles, and want to have his dong. If it was with a female that isn't just a cum dump, then maybe. But hey, I know there are many on here that is in to this kind of game, y'all will probably like it. For me, I wish the dev success.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If rest of the renders are gonna be like these, then my advice to the dev is to use a denoising tool. It can be a third party tool or DAZ's own denoising function. Though some renders are so bad that even denoise tool can only work to a degree without causing too much blur. Some before-afters:

564120_27.png 564120_27-denoise.jpg 564124_66.png 564124_66-denoise.jpg 564125_92.png 564125_92-denoise.jpg

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Generic story line for Female protagonist. Oh I see muscles, and want to have his dong. If it was with a female that isn't just a cum dump, then maybe. But hey, I know there are many on here that is in to this kind of game, y'all will probably like it. For me, I wish the dev success.
Despite the loudness of some ntr fans, their numbers compared to the whole of the community is quite low, a small minority, and those loud ones are even a minority within the minority, so if a dev wants to bank on a generic NTR game, they gonna get a slap from reality really fast.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Despite the loudness of some ntr fans, their numbers compared to the whole of the community is quite low, a small minority, and those loud ones are even a minority within the minority, so if a dev wants to bank on a generic NTR game, they gonna get a slap from reality really fast.
Not sure why this is aimed at me, as I never said anything pro or con about the NTR. I personally don't care either way. I don't seek out games with NTR content, but if it happens, I do not flip out about either. It is just a game to me, that is all.

getjiggywithit

Apr 27, 2018
what are the actual numbers of people who like NTR games on here? because we get a lot of NTR games, that suggests that there is a big audience for it

Also this game removes the aspect of NTR that makes NTR good: the descent. Boring

Reactions: Cedrog and Iskender
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote