3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
According to the polls, Katie's path is the most preferred. However, I haven't really made a priority list like this. Something has to come first and something has to come after while I'm coding, right?
Hey I'm not coming down on you, I assume you're giving the people what they want, but it certainly seems like for a few updates now it's been mostly jamal-centric, and mostly snoop-centric. But again, if that's what's popular, who am I to say I know better, I was just expressing frustration.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hey I'm not coming down on you, I assume you're giving the people what they want, but it certainly seems like for a few updates now it's been mostly jamal-centric, and mostly snoop-centric. But again, if that's what's popular, who am I to say I know better, I was just expressing frustration.
It's part of game development to entice players into all content, so I'm actively trying to improve all paths, regardless of popularity. People might want more content on one path, but for the ultimate health of the game, all paths need to be developed.

aqq88

May 14, 2020
I see. Maybe someone in here can help. Anyway, thank you for your reply. Keep up the good work!
IT works fine for me first install the game then Find the folder android in there is folder called obb there create new folder called three.diddly.wdr and copy paste the 1gb file called main.19.diddly.wdr.obb and done

Reactions: Shinxsena

Shinxsena

Feb 11, 2019
IT works fine for me first install the game then Find the folder android in there is folder called obb there create new folder called three.diddly.wdr and copy paste the 1gb file called main.19.diddly.wdr.obb and done
I finally can make it works but the way it's done is kinda clunky. First, I install the file then put the obb in the folder as instructed. Then, I run the game and it didn't work as I wrote before. Then, I reinstall the apk again and now it works.

Dunno why it works like that but at least I can play now

Reactions: aqq88

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can Wifey or which ever name you call the MC's friend be turned into a Bimbo?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
How I can achieve hedonist trait? I tried several ways but not succeeded. Can anyone help me, please?
While playing, for me I chose the gold smoking option instead of the silver submit option. The Jamal route for me is a lot hotter than the boss route and I have found 2 sub routes with him. 1 where wifey does not care about how she treats you and 2 where wifey sneaks off with Jamal behind your back. (silver or gold choices) You can Snoop on both and I believe you get the best of both by choosing either the silver or gold choices for Wifey. ALSO you get more scenes if you keep your 1st and 3rd traits balanced, the blue and red intelligence and emotion ones, as well as keeping wifeys love for me on the Lips stat in the upper right as high as possible and got a slightly longer ending on the hedonist Jamal route where she sneaked off to his room while she thought you were asleep and he talked her into staying in his room during the sleepover for 1 extra position. I just wish it was longer. :love: Also "Dance Intensly" to raise your middlephysical trait up to at least 6 and you will see Jamal hitting on Wifey on the dance floor after you come back out of the bathroom. Your middle trait is best kept higher if you want to be in charge and have 3somes. The 1st and 3rd balanced if you want to have NTR. Love high for more scenes. Gold smoking joints for lying sneaky hedonist. It's a delicate balancing act. ;) And a game that is becoming one of my favorites. Hoping for a long story with many updates on this one. :love:

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Your middle trait is best kept higher if you want to be in charge and have 3somes. The 1st and 3rd balanced if you want to have NTR. Love high for more scenes. Gold smoking joints for lying sneaky hedonist. It's a delicate balancing act. ;) And a game that is becoming one of my favorites. Hoping for a long story with many updates on this one. :love:
WDR is one of my favourite game too! :) I am here more for the romance and fun sharing paths, less the voyeur stuff or the NTR paths. Since your post describes one of the "snoop" paths, I want to include the tipp that using snoop strategically has also influence, meaning when and how often you activate snoop!
For instance, the Halloween snoop event can be good even for the fun sharing paths, while skipping (or letting your wife come home as soon as possible) the christmas snoop is essential for the fun and love sharing paths, since you will NOT gain "drug haze"!

Another thing for those players going for the romance and fun (sharing but being a couple in love) sharing paths: Always "perceive" your wife´s mood.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Also I might add, the fucking and kissing sound effects really add to the "shock" value and really play with your emotions when you snoop, adding more drama to the game. I wish more games had that. :love:

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes