Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah so we can only suggest and imply things. It's his work and in my opinion, the best one around so far. He is really talented and I can only hope he keeps going at it, no matter what type of art he brings next. Everybody wants everything to be as perfect as they envision for themselves, while it's a good thing, it becomes a bad thing when it goes too serious.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Yeah so we can only suggest and imply things. It's his work and in my opinion, the best one around so far. He is really talented and I can only hope he keeps going at it, no matter what type of art he brings next. Everybody wants everything to be as perfect as they envision for themselves, while it's a good thing, it becomes a bad thing when it goes too serious.
True. It's really disheartening when people lose their passion in the pursuit of perfection/fame.

Reactions: TeasingBunny

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
True. It's really disheartening when people lose their passion in the pursuit of perfection/fame.
It's inevitable. Anyone is going to face that wall of popularity and feel that power in their hands. I know how it feels and lost one of my childhood friends for that. But then I started to think what I did wrong. And I always go to when that "Topaz" guy happened and how it ended up. So I always remind myself that it's so easy to fall into that euphoria and to use power for personal gain. And those artists are the most emotional type anyway, so they get hit by that the hardest.
And hey even if he would get caught in that and discontinue his work, there are always those to come after him in the same message. I maybe only 20, but I learned a whole lot in the last two to three years.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

dicky091

Apr 25, 2020

Overview:
Wildeer Studio is a 3D artist who makes long animations of Lara Croft.
"The stories are fiction, their purpose is entertainment. The characters I make are inspired by other games and movies. I would like to process more universes and themes."​

Updated: 2020-04-03
Developer/Publisher: Wildeer Studio - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Length: between 30s and 3min vids
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Collection List
DOWNLOAD collection: MEGA - - -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP1: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP2: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP3: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

The Gatekeeper Part 2: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
The Gatekeeper Part 2 SB Version: - - MEGA - -
The Gatekeeper Part 2 Fetish Version: - - MEGA -

nissan & rf96 - Thanks for sharing. Thank you blubbi_extrem for sharing LiT S1 EP3, Gatekeeper pt2 SB

Others: Assets for Blender Fan Art Thread

View attachment 531507 View attachment 531612 View attachment 531614 View attachment 607770 View attachment 531613
Thanks for this, appreciated

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Wildeer isn't providing these video animations for free just so you know. It's all thanks to generous people who share his works here.
You are right! What I meant was that even if someone is paying him via patreon he is providing it for free on the forum.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

The Gatekeeper gate redesign WIP 4K

Hey guys! I updated the gatekeeper scene. Shooting begins at this renovated location.

4K gallery:

Other: Pixie will begin work on the sound with episode 4 of LiT next week.

I'm going to work on Lara's new look tomorrow. ->

Fed

May 14, 2017

The Gatekeeper gate redesign WIP 4K

Hey guys! I updated the gatekeeper scene. Shooting begins at this renovated location.

4K gallery:

Other: Pixie will begin work on the sound with episode 4 of LiT next week.

I'm going to work on Lara's new look tomorrow. ->
Can you or someone post the 'adult' imgur pics directly here?

chelkrato

Feb 25, 2020
hello people! i wonder if someone have the original version of gatekeeper 2? that version that was released in february, before wildeer fix it, I'm a collector spirit and I have curious to see the first version of the second episode... I understood he had shared the 720p ver. on his twitter, but when I gave him a look its seems he has deleted that tweet :( can anyone share that version? it is not necessary it be the 1080p ver., with the 720p ver. I am satisfied :D

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
hello people! i wonder if someone have the original version of gatekeeper 2? that version that was released in february, before wildeer fix it, I'm a collector spirit and I have curious to see the first version of the second episode... I understood he had shared the 720p ver. on his twitter, but when I gave him a look its seems he has deleted that tweet :( can anyone share that version? it is not necessary it be the 1080p ver., with the 720p ver. I am satisfied :D
Check OP.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes