Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
might be unpopular opinion but i dont really care that much how long it takes him to finish his projects as long as he is actively working on them without being lazy. remember how he claimed 2 years ago he already had gatekeeper 3 done and it was only missing better cum simulation? that shit was just a straight up lie its clear that he hasnt done shit on it the past few years before resuming work on it after Lit 7.
Also everytime where it feels like he is being rushed into finishing a project it ends up looking really bad, with super slow movement and just a billion camera angles of the same loop. at that point id rather wait another 6 months and have him actually deliver something good
(BTS Halloween for example which he didnt have a deadline on turned out really good imo)

Reactions: CarpCart and pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
might be unpopular opinion but i dont really care that much how long it takes him to finish his projects as long as he is actively working on them without being lazy. remember how he claimed 2 years ago he already had gatekeeper 3 done and it was only missing better cum simulation? that shit was just a straight up lie its clear that he hasnt done shit on it the past few years before resuming work on it after Lit 7.
Also everytime where it feels like he is being rushed into finishing a project it ends up looking really bad, with super slow movement and just a billion camera angles of the same loop. at that point id rather wait another 6 months and have him actually deliver something good
(BTS Halloween for example which he didnt have a deadline on turned out really good imo)
Who cares about lies, He says he's working on it and I really want to believe in freak anomalies. He broke Bingo anyway, maybe this time Wildeer won't disappoint.

giphy.gif

1.gif

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Question: Are you looking frorward to Gatekeeper 3 specifically? Obviously there's interest hence the lively discussion, but IMHO the whole concept is rather boring: an ancient temple gloryhole, a huge horse-ish dick and Lara in the first part jerking it off and in the second part blowing it, followed probably by a gallon of cum coverng her. I'm not really hyped.

One thing that's bothering me about Wildeer's animations is they are always very static; in LiT she' constrained all the time, as well as in the latest Halloween clip. And when she isn't (like in the 2021 Halloween clip) it jumps from one position to the next or there's just one position at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on Wildeer, the facial exressions are great, the animations are smooth AF, lighting works well and most videos have VA's. It just feels he's quite comfortable with his style but should challenge himself more with his animations, but it looks like he's rather putting that energy in better cum animations.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Question: Are you looking frorward to Gatekeeper 3 specifically? Obviously there's interest hence the lively discussion, but IMHO the whole concept is rather boring: an ancient temple gloryhole, a huge horse-ish dick and Lara in the first part jerking it off and in the second part blowing it, followed probably by a gallon of cum coverng her. I'm not really hyped.

One thing that's bothering me about Wildeer's animations is they are always very static; in LiT she' constrained all the time, as well as in the latest Halloween clip. And when she isn't (like in the 2021 Halloween clip) it jumps from one position to the next or there's just one position at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on Wildeer, the facial exressions are great, the animations are smooth AF, lighting works well and most videos have VA's. It just feels he's quite comfortable with his style but should challenge himself more with his animations, but it looks like he's rather putting that energy in better cum animations.
Short answer yeah, fugging through a wall, be it a gloryhole or prison bars is a longtime kink of mine :devilish:

And just theorizing, but what if the end of this, the gate opens and the guardian’s free to really use her? :devilish:

Reactions: RaidenZ

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
And just theorizing, but what if the end of this, the gate opens and the guardian’s free to really use her? :devilish:
I'd be down for that! But realistically that would happen in Part 4 since the WiP First Half only had the jerking off and all recent previews show blowjobs. We'll see!

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
Imo not gonna happen, that dude got not the skills to animate that...
Lol he should collaborate with Noxsmoking. :love:
Noxsmoking = animation, physx, VFX
Wildeer = everything graphic related

Just theorize the results :devilish:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
technically im looking forward to what comes after that but i suppose we have to have a part 3 before we get to the actual good stuff bts_gatekeeper_p4_02.jpg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

If I'm honest part 3 doesn't really interest me a whole lot, it's a potential 4th part that I'm looking forward to.
However that part is most likely 2+ years away and that's if WIldeer decides to significantly speed up his production "speed".
Otherwise well... he's certainly not the best animator out there but sadly there's not a lot out there for people that are into 3dx Females enjoying a nice 3dx Horse Dong so we gotta take what we can get.
I'd prefer Anmio's stuff over Wildeer but sadly he refuses to upgrade his software and models so although he's way better at animating his animations still look much worse.

If there were many 3dx artists that would do this kinda stuff we'd definitely not be waiting here but sadly there just so so little of this partikular fetish in 3dx at least if we're talking quality works...

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I am sure I saw the answer to this somewhere (not on this forum), however, I got the interpolated videos from Wilder, and I lost the thumbmail of the videos, is there anyway to get them back?

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
If I'm honest part 3 doesn't really interest me a whole lot, it's a potential 4th part that I'm looking forward to.
However that part is most likely 2+ years away and that's if WIldeer decides to significantly speed up his production "speed".
Otherwise well... he's certainly not the best animator out there but sadly there's not a lot out there for people that are into 3dx Females enjoying a nice 3dx Horse Dong so we gotta take what we can get.
I'd prefer Anmio's stuff over Wildeer but sadly he refuses to upgrade his software and models so although he's way better at animating his animations still look much worse.

If there were many 3dx artists that would do this kinda stuff we'd definitely not be waiting here but sadly there just so so little of this partikular fetish in 3dx at least if we're talking quality works...
There is no part 4 and part 3 is at least 2 years away.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
There is no part 4 and part 3 is at least 2 years away.

From a post on /aco/, apparently from Max himself:
"Gatekeeper part1 (7 is planned) where Lara wants an artifact in one tomb behind door, buttplug is key and has wakes up 4 centaurs guards (in first part) behind gloryhole and now has to finish one by one to unlock the artifact door. Part 1 buttplug key, part 2 handjob, part 3 deepthroat, part 4 tittsfuck, part 5 deep penetration, part 6 ejaculation, part 7 hardcore sex 3 on 1"
If this is to be "trusted" then there is purportedly a 'part 4' and beyond.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Here is new update.

HNY.png

He promises that next week the animation will be without sound. I remember him saying in September, when he released the first half of P3, that the next animation will come out with sound. So maybe it won't be a reality that we will wait a week on Sunday with the hope that it will come that day and it will be on Thursday.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Here is new update.

View attachment 2279253

He promises that next week the animation will be without sound. I remember him saying in September, when he released the first half of P3, that the next animation will come out with sound. So maybe it won't be a reality that we will wait a week on Sunday with the hope that it will come that day and it will be on Thursday.
He could release it in 5mins and I wouldn't bat an eye...

Who cares about such an animation without sound? It's like watching a blockbuster movie without sound, it's worthless!
The full release is when the sound is done which will take another 2-3 months so yeah... cya in March XD

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
well a centaur has a human torso with arms and a head so like if he wanted to do things like have it grope lara, slap her ass or i dunno like talk to her its a small difference but whatever. the minotaur thing actually makes more sense cos if a horse/centaur is sticking their dong through the gloryhole then they must be standing on their hind legs with the rest of their body vertically up against the wall which is kinda stupid? i mean i dunno rly it's tomato, tomahto.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes