Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She's a villain he's going to customise for the Lara in Trouble series. He said she will encourage the men to fuck Lara.

View attachment 732047
If they need encouragement to fuck Lara,they are no men at all.
Could always have her fuck Lara with a strapon. Doesn't need any guys in the vid. But that's just me
A man of culture.
But seeing how people react to optional strapon(Mercy/Lois) and optional futa(Miss Martian/Artemis) scenes in last update of SU,maybe is a good idea to keep it Lara/men.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "armion82, post: 3834766, membro: 11969"]
Se hanno bisogno di incoraggiamento per scopare Lara, non sono affatto uomini.

Un uomo di cultura.
Ma vedendo come le persone reagiscono alle scene strapon opzionali (Mercy / Lois) e futa opzionale (Miss Martian / Artemis) nell'ultimo aggiornamento di SU, forse è una buona idea tenerlo Lara / men.
[/CITAZIONE]

Because? How do they react? ‍♂

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
I've really only seen 1 good tentacle video imo
I can't remember the name but about 45 minutes long. A girls friend gets infected on a spaceship , then turns into a large blob like monster with tentacles to have its way with her. She trys to act like she's not into monsters and all that but we know.
Scourge of Evil

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
If they need encouragement to fuck Lara,they are no men at all.

A man of culture.
But seeing how people react to optional strapon(Mercy/Lois) and optional futa(Miss Martian/Artemis) scenes in last update of SU,maybe is a good idea to keep it Lara/men.
SU?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Something Unlimited, it's a game based on DC characters. Apparently they added futa/strap-on scenes in the latest release, but that's also broken as hell and I don't feel like doing debugging work for free so haven't seen them. I would agree on the stick to straight content though, there's already plenty of futa Tomb Raider stuff.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Something Unlimited, it's a game based on DC characters. Apparently they added futa/strap-on scenes in the latest release, but that's also broken as hell and I don't feel like doing debugging work for free so haven't seen them. I would agree on the stick to straight content though, there's already plenty of futa Tomb Raider stuff.
There is never enough futa Tomb Raider stuff.Or bestiality for that matter.Or tentacle.Or any sort of sex involving Lara Croft.
Agreed, there's never enough tentacles, which is strange because Lara's adventures are perfect for tentacle monsters from all those mystical ruins.
There is barely any sex story with tentacles too.
Someone will think that Lara is so much more popular than other game characters,that she will have thousands of videos but the truth is that title probably go to Samus/another favorite of mine/.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes