Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
That's quite rude. Eveyone has the right to post their Wildeer art. If you don't like it, just don't upvote.
You are correct. But we just need the downvote buttons back, everywhere, and not just invisible ones (looking at you youtube). The way of thinking "you like it or shut up" shouldn't be supported. It is not healthy. Everyone then think they are awesome. You want to downvote this comment don't you lie to me.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
You are correct. But we just need the downvote buttons back, everywhere, and not just invisible ones (looking at you youtube). The way of thinking "you like it or shut up" shouldn't be supported. It is not healthy. Everyone then think they are awesome. You want to downvote this comment don't you lie to me.
No it's not rude. This is a forum and I wrote my feedback, which was negative, but still in respectable manner. I'm not interested in this toxic positivity.
Downvoting would be fine, but I don't see it as an option unfortunately. You certainly don't have to like everything and don't have to conceal your objections to something. I just think that more constructive feedback than, "Please don't post here anymore." isn't too hard to ask for. Tell them why you don't like it. "Toilet Lara isn't my thing". Something like that.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Downvoting would be fine, but I don't see it as an option unfortunately. You certainly don't have to like everything and don't have to conceal your objections to something. I just think that more constructive feedback than, "Please don't post here anymore." isn't too hard to ask for. Tell them why you don't like it. "Toilet Lara isn't my thing". Something like that.
Aren't you being a bit too sensitive for no reason?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes