Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
You can recognize Wildeer's model because by the feet textures, which look absolutely horrible. Placeholder from initial release with the OG Tomb Raider outfit.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
That doesn't look anything like Wildeer's model anywhere. Which part is obviously Wildeer?
Well the clue right away is the thigh tattoo with the moons and stuff which is Wildeer's thing, we got the nose piercing and the face which is also Wildeer.
It is a funny looking at the artist's twitter and their older Lara looks far more unique but at one point they clearly started to use Wildeer's Lara, did a few minor tweaks and then started to call it their own which I think is a bit of a error on their behalf since most artists tweak it abit but they still credit Wildeer.
Artists like KisX or Celtic to name a few while used Wildeer as a base, has done so much heavy modifications on the model that it is fair that they can consider it their own.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Well the clue right away is the thigh tattoo with the moons and stuff which is Wildeer's thing, we got the nose piercing and the face which is also Wildeer.
It is a funny looking at the artist's twitter and their older Lara looks far more unique but at one point they clearly started to use Wildeer's Lara, did a few minor tweaks and then started to call it their own which I think is a bit of a error on their behalf since most artists tweak it abit but they still credit Wildeer.
Artists like KisX or Celtic to name a few while used Wildeer as a base, has done so much heavy modifications on the model that it is fair that they can consider it their own.
Wildeer probably did exactly the same, heavily modifying some prexisting model and called it his own. He hasn't designed anything beyone the model and just tinkers with animations, I find it very hard to believe that model was made from scratch.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Wildeer probably did exactly the same, heavily modifying some prexisting model and called it his own. He hasn't designed anything beyone the model and just tinkers with animations, I find it very hard to believe that model was made from scratch.
It was built from scratch, you can view his progress if you scroll to his first twitter posts.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes