Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ashoka crampie by Idemi
This video is from in last september I tried to search for it that day and with Dev's name in a forum search but no luck, but if this is posted already, let me know and I'll delete this post.

lolgg991

Aug 22, 2020
Great idea! We beleive in you!;)
How about team work? If each of us takes 5 pages each, we only need 15 members to each make a rar/zip. I could download everyones and compile those 15 into 1.

For example: I'll do Page 1 to 5.
Any voluenteers to do 6 to 10? 11 to 15? etc

bobbylove

Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys I'm trying to make an animation with this model, so far I managed to make a simple walking animation as well as adding jiggle physics but since I never animated before I'm lost with the most basic tasks, for example I'm trying to close her eyes, I manage to do so but can't figure out how to add it to the animation and every tutorial I find I can't replicate it because the model hierarchy is too advanced or different. Anyone feel like helping me out or point me in the right direction, I could also be interested in private lessons for $, my discord is bobbylove5.

Reactions: Piotrek

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys I'm trying to make an animation with this model, so far I managed to make a simple walking animation as well as adding jiggle physics but since I never animated before I'm lost with the most basic tasks, for example I'm trying to close her eyes, I manage to do so but can't figure out how to add it to the animation and every tutorial I find I can't replicate it because the model hierarchy is too advanced or different. Anyone feel like helping me out or point me in the right direction, I could also be interested in private lessons for $, my discord is bobbylove5.

You should just beable to keyframe it with "i" or with autokeys, unless you're using the NLA editor.

You can join Discord they'll beable to get you running. Link is at the top of the website.

Reactions: bobbylove
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes