Ren'Py Abandoned Will of Heroism [v0.1.0] [Giro]

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
1strelease.png

Overview:
Will of Heroism is a story where you, the player, or should I say, the Hero will be in a country where most criminals are never caught, justice is but a myth here, until a group of friends have the courage and the means to change it, even if it is just little by little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: Giro -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

club34.png club19.png mansion9.png park3.png street1.png club7.png mansion49.png mount1.png

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

Reactions: Evans15

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The bigger the TITs, the more criminals you can catch, :sneaky: Nothing wrong with that.

1425026_street1.jpg

EDIT:
Developer Notes:
The game is as of now a kinetic novel, no choices yet, but it will slowly turn into a kind of sandbox game with more interactions,
I'm not really a fan of SANDBOX gameplay, but if it's something intuitive, then I'm cool with it.

:rolleyes::D Is that an alpaca I see?

Last edited:

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I see... The bigger the TITs, the more criminals you can catch, :sneaky: Nothing wrong with that.

:rolleyes: Is that an alpaca I see?
Yes, it was an important part of the story.

No sexual content?
Yes, I'm still introducing the characters, I thought it wouldn't feel natural yet to just put a sex scene out of nowhere. The next update Ceres will have a new master. That's all I'll say. :cool:

Last edited:

KatoKaine

Sep 13, 2021
Interesting premise so far, I'm all for more thrillers.

The first animation was really annoying to read through, especially since it sat right in front of exposition. If they're gonna be there in the future, they should be looped seamlessly. There also seemed to be a lot of redundant or unnecessary images and animations between scenes.

Reactions: rKnight and Evans15

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Evans15 I appreciate that you removed the "No Sexual Content" tag since it is generally assumed to mean no sexual content ever. However, don't remove all of the tags. People still want to know about 3DCG, Male Protagonist, etc.

If any of your future tags are avoidable, you should probably add notes showing which ones.

Reactions: Evans15

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Interesting premise so far, I'm all for more thrillers.

The first animation was really annoying to read through, especially since it sat right in front of exposition. If they're gonna be there in the future, they should be looped seamlessly. There also seemed to be a lot of redundant or unnecessary images and animations between scenes.
Yes, I know about it, I'm still testing with animations, and I promise that it will get better in the future.

Evans15 I appreciate that you removed the "No Sexual Content" tag since it is generally assumed to mean no sexual content ever. However, don't remove all of the tags. People still want to know about 3DCG, Male Protagonist, etc.

If any of your future tags are avoidable, you should probably add notes showing which ones.
Noted. And yes, I only removed the "No sexual content" tag.

Reactions: KatoKaine

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Noted. And yes, I only removed the "No sexual content" tag.
While you have genre tags in the thread, you have no tags on the thread itself. Those are by far the more important tags, as they're the tags people see immediately, both on the latest page and the game thread itself.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
While you have genre tags in the thread, you have no tags on the thread itself. Those are by far the more important tags, as they're the tags people see immediately, both on the latest page and the game thread itself.
I have no controls over those. That's probably something mods do.