Ren'Py Abandoned Will of Heroism [v0.1.0] [Giro]

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I really like the girls models so far and the premise isn't bad, i hope you good luck with the game

Reactions: Evans15

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Thank you all for your words of encouragement and feedback.

I'll try to keep on improving and not letting down your expectations. Keep looking forward to v0.2.0.

Reactions: KatoKaine

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Glad that I caught the line that the game will turn into a sandbox, no need to try it if it will become a sandbox.

Reactions: qaywsx

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
Will of Heroism is a story where you, the player, or should I say, the Hero will be in a country where most criminals are never caught, justice is but a myth here, until a group of friends have the courage and the means to change it, even if it is just little by little.
If criminals are never punished—and therefore there is no reason to pay taxes—how do traffic signals, public roads & sidewalks, and even electrical utilities exist and get paid for? :unsure:

e-d (y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A little short, but I like where the story goes.

I also like that the game is harem, romance, and in the future, sandbox, and vanilla. What I don't like so much are watersports and especially footjobs.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
A little short, but I like where the story goes.

I also like that the game is harem, romance, and in the future, sandbox, and vanilla. What I don't like so much are watersports and especially footjobs.
They will be very minor kinks though, I still don't know how many, but they aren't going to be that frequent. Maybe even just for side girls, I haven't decided yet. But I'm glad you liked how it is as of now, I hope my writing and coding skills will improve enough for the game so that people will like it even more.

Reactions: BlasKyau

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
They will be very minor kinks though, I still don't know how many, but they aren't going to be that frequent. Maybe even just for side girls, I haven't decided yet. But I'm glad you liked how it is as of now, I hope my writing and coding skills will improve enough for the game so that people will like it even more.
If you want to add this or that kink in YOUR game, you should feel free to do so.

Just let the player have a choice to opt-out, I don't see why you should let others dictate what to put or not in your game.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Merry xmas and happy holidays!

I came here to give you a pin up, totally free on my today. Next year I'll be more active and will release v0.2.0, but it won't be too long as I actually couldn't work that much and I want to show that I'm still working on the game.

Nov 26, 2021
Merry xmas and happy holidays!

I came here to give you a pin up, totally free on my today. Next year I'll be more active and will release v0.2.0, but it won't be too long as I actually couldn't work that much and I want to show that I'm still working on the game.
Hey all good merry Christmas to you to, that really sucks that you got injured at your job hopefully it's a quick recovery man I'll go on your patreon and sub asap

Good luck

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
So... Just to let you know, it is not abandoned yet, sadly I didn't think my life could change so much in just one year, so I'm having trouble finding the time to sit still and work on this project, and right now my free time is spent studying for my japanese certification test.

I'm really, really sorry I've not been able to deliver yet what people wanted to, heck I haven't deliver what I want to yet, this game is something I wanted to do for a veeeery long time and for sure I'll bring it to reality.

Reactions: darlic

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So... Just to let you know, it is not abandoned yet, sadly I didn't think my life could change so much in just one year, so I'm having trouble finding the time to sit still and work on this project, and right now my free time is spent studying for my japanese certification test.

I'm really, really sorry I've not been able to deliver yet what people wanted to, heck I haven't deliver what I want to yet, this game is something I wanted to do for a veeeery long time and for sure I'll bring it to reality.
Don't worry; real life can be the greatest challenge when it comes to creating games.

Reactions: darlic