Will you back Subscribestar only titles?

Will you back a subscribestar-only game you enjoy?

• Total voters

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm learning some amazing things about the EU in this thread, especially since I've lived there most of my life...

That said, can we stop with the EU vs US nonsense?
It's fairly irrelevant to the topic no matter how many silly stereotypes get thrown around.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'm learning some amazing things about the EU in this thread, especially since I've lived there most of my life...
You live in a economic mechanism designed to prevent ww3? Neat. I live a country where cartoons are illegal to distribute and news organizations can't mention a criminals race because that'd be discriminatory.
I learned that if a dev cannot receive money trough paypal they deserve poverty.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You live in a economic mechanism designed to prevent ww3? Neat. I live a country where cartoons are illegal to distribute and news organizations can't mention a criminals race because that'd be discriminatory.
I learned that if a dev cannot receive money trough paypal they deserve poverty.
Not sure what point you're trying to make, or if there even is a point to it.
You might want to be careful with blanket statements about places you seem to know very little of though.