EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pic5 - fin.png

Overview:
Interactive BDSM novel from a slave girl POV.
Tie yourself up, walk the city, find Mistress/Master or some sexy perils.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: Slavesin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -
Others:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I enjoyed this as a story on Chyoa. Are you going to pretty much duplicate and expand on that, or go a different direction?
Thank you! There'll be many more locations, characters and paths. Compared to CHYOA, I added saves/loads for players' convenience, and pics - for better immersion :) Other than that, the game's essence stays the same. I just like the HTML more, it gives me control over the game :)

Reactions: Beggarman

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
a lot of the story paths feel really familiar. i think this is similar to a story on CHYOA.
Yep, it's the same game. I didn't think that so many people have played it on Chyoa, that's cool! Anyway, the HTML version is the main one now, and there are many updates ahead.

Reactions: Beggarman

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! There'll be many more locations, characters and paths. Compared to CHYOA, I added saves/loads for players' convenience, and pics - for better immersion :) Other than that, the game's essence stays the same. I just like the HTML more, it gives me control over the game :)
Agree that it is a better format. The only thing superior using Chyoa is the story map to see if you have any missed paths. GL with this; if you are happier with the format, then you'll be more motivated to write more, and we all win.

Reactions: slavesin

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Oh la la I got curious thanks to unique visual scheme.. And ended excited and absolutely hyped for future development. Finally not the same sang song like lot of other games mulling over the same topics forever.

From my point of view this looks promising and fresh in writing style and trail of thoughts :giggle:

Reactions: slavesin

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Awesome stuff, I'm always a fan of BDSM-focused stories! Reminds me a little of Lost in Laminate (same engine I think too?). A little short, but absolutely looking forward to future updates :)
Yep, it was LiL that motivated me to make my own game.
Both games share the same engine, and moreover, GlossandGlamour (LiL dev) helped me with save/load program code, and I'm very grateful for it!

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 1655596

Overview:
Interactive BDSM novel from a slave girl POV.
Tie yourself up, walk the city, find Mistress/Master or some sexy perils.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-15
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: Slavesin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: -

View attachment 1655618 View attachment 1655619 View attachment 1655620 View attachment 1655621 View attachment 1655622 View attachment 1655623
Visual Novel threads are marked with a red VN on their thread title to let people know it's a Visual Novel before they click on the thread. This also allows people to locate Visual Novels easier or avoid them easier.

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Visual Novel threads are marked with a red VN on their thread title to let people know it's a Visual Novel before they click on the thread. This also allows people to locate Visual Novels easier or avoid them easier.
Thanks! But Willingly is not a visual novel (according to F95's guidelines).
And marking games with tags like VN or HTML is moderators' privelege, I have no tools to do it.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes