savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I see something about a planned interaction with 'dog lovers'- any chance for a beast content path, or will this be strictly pet-play?

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The game has been updated to v. 0.12 - "The Mistress of Pantyhose Dolls".
Try to stop the bank robbery on your own… and face some sexy consequences!
  • 15+ strangers to meet
  • 7 unique story endings (plus 10+ more “endings” that allow you to start over your adventur )
  • 58k+ words (24% of them are HOT)

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The spooky update is here!

Willingly 0.13 - Slave Sacrificed. Part 1
(Halloween Special)

Explore the Cemetery and learn why you shouldn't do that at midnight... or should you?
This is the first part of the new Cemetery location. The second part is coming soon...ish.

The game now has:
20+ strangers to meet
9 unique story endings
65k+ words

Happy Halloween!

disposablelighter

Nov 24, 2020
I'm happy to see this is still being worked on. A lot of slave type games are a bit too much or too mean for my tastes. That the protagonist goes out by her own volition and everything is consensual, even if it's only conveyed by her inner thoughts, makes this a treasure. Looking forward to Jeremy and the hypermarket man's routes. :)

Reactions: slavesin

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm happy to see this is still being worked on. A lot of slave type games are a bit too much or too mean for my tastes. That the protagonist goes out by her own volition and everything is consensual, even if it's only conveyed by her inner thoughts, makes this a treasure. Looking forward to Jeremy and the hypermarket man's routes. :)
Thanks a lot! Yep, I'm working on several routes, including the ones that you mentioned :)

ceaserspider999

Dec 18, 2018
I also love this consenqual slave game. Do you have any other recommendations?

slavesin

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The Winter Holidays Special is out!

Willingly 0.14: The letter from Kinky Claus

You were naughty enough to receive a letter from Kinky Claus! And that’s how your new sexy adventure begins…

The interactive novel about (mostly) consensual BDSM and fetish now has:
  • 20+ strangers to meet
  • 10 unique story endings
  • 73k words
Happy Winter Holidays!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes