MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'll be honest, I played the game during the first release but couldn't get through the first 5 minutes for obvious reasons. But after checking the game out again and seeing the English patch, I decided to give it another try. I am absolutely blown away. The characters are all likable and the story while not a unique premise is handled in a very refreshing way. I am impatiently waiting for more content. Great job, dev :)

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
I don't have much time, but I want to say thank you to the dev. This is the game I didn't know I needed, so much positive vibes from it ! Thank you.

Reactions: Golden Novels

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
If the story is good, people will like it, sadly between the jarring fade to black cuts that cause mini seizures, the badly coloured letters making it difficult to read (really, who puts grey on black?) and that is all in the first few minutes.
If those rather glaring errors are fixed, I will think again about trying it out, but getting a headache before making any decisions and getting out of the beginning back story, not worth it.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I had my doubts about this game, but I really loved it. I need more, I love Jill, hopefully soon have more interaction with the MC. Beautiful renders, good music, animations are regular, but the story makes up for it. my rating at v.0.2.5 is 9/10

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
I had my doubts about this game, but I really loved it. I need more, I love Jill, hopefully soon have more interaction with the MC. Beautiful renders, good music, animations are regular, but the story makes up for it. my rating at v.0.2.5 is 9/10
Thank you! I'm glad I met your expectations and dispelled your doubts.
The next update will have more content with Jill.
I wait for you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: varkatzas666

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello!

As you will see in the title, version 0.3.0 is now available for Patreons Level2 and Patreons Level3.

Description of Version 0.3.0:

Update 0.3.0 focuses primarily on the main story, your powers, your past, and your destiny. Many questions you previously had are likely to be answered, and perhaps that leads to more questions. You can choose to spend time with Bonnie, or give Jill the treatment she deserves. New problems arise, and you must think about how to solve them. Luckily, you are not alone in this. There is someone who will always be by your side, who is it?

To access the download link, they must enter the Discord server.
This due to security measures.

Soon I will publish the public version!

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes