rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
New to this one, but I am interested in it so I have a few questions. How much content so far? I see it mentions an academy, so what is my position there a student or is it just a place as setting in the background that I visit? Do I need to download the English patch for version 0.3 of this game or it already all updated in game with english?

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
so when we get to choose who to spend time with Jill or Bonnie does it close the path of one of them ?

D

Deleted member 1387011

I actually really like the focus on story and relationships, especially for koikatu games. Great work so far.

Reactions: Golden Novels

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The choice of pink on pink for Alune's name in the dialog box was not a good one.

edit: Jill's lilac color isn't much better. putting pastel colored text on a pastel background is just very difficult to read.

Bonnie's is fine, but Yuri's is just as bad as Aline.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
typo.JPG
Minor typo when having dinner on second day, should read "don't" instead of "done"

Edit: also, during the phone call with Yuri after spending the day with Bonnie MC calls them a he instead of a she a couple times, and at the end says "she looked embarrassed" (It's a phone call, he couldn't see her, should say "she seemed embarrassed"). Also, once you get home and find Ceina asleep it says he instead of she.

Last edited:

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
Hello i have a problem when i had downloaded the file it says v0.30 but when i extract this it says v0.25
is it normal or a mistake ?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So the first sexy scene is a magical dildo rape? Yeah, that's me out.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
A bunch of times when another character is referring to MC it says "you" instead of the MC's name; in particular during the conversation between Bonnie & Yuri when they talk about Yuri & MC kissing.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I was waiting for the Jill content, but this was underwhelming as hell.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Soooo, played latest version. Needs definitly a work over again. Many times the dialogues switches from she to he and from her to he. Also from her to him. Also found two errors during bath scene with Bonnie. One was mentioned before (just a few posts earlier). There are more Engrish typos, but listing them all would take to much time now.

For the "excuse" of not being a native speaker, there are better ways to translate than google. Maybe you find someone with enough time to teach and help you translating your game.

One point that I don't like, is the choice of music. There are tracks stolen from animes like SAO. Dev should look for free to use tracks instead of stealing tracks. Just my opinion.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The further into the game I get the more the pronouns get confused. At one point, talking to Jill after Bonnie hurts her ankle in gym, bonnie is referred as "a bad boy" instead of a girl.

Also, it keeps switching between calling your ex Mary & Maria (I do wonder if that is a sly Silent Hill 2 reference though lol)

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah as much as I enjoy this game it looks like 3.0 will need an English patch as well. Pronouns and titles (MC isn't Bonnie's manager?) are all over the place.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
The compressed version (which seems to be v2.5 -- "WOTD-0.2.5-win_-_Comprimido")'s main game EXE is flagged as a trojan, with 62/72 on virus total agreeing.

I'm not sure if the full size game has the same, or what. But I'm not going to be trying it without an assurances.

Note this is the version that was ~410mb when compressed, so different from the one posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/winds-of-the-destiny-v0-3-0-golden-novels.50229/post-3565781 . That one (221mb compressed) is fine, and only has the 2/72 virustotal scan, and the two are weird fringe companies.

But yeah, to the mods/whoever, the one currently listed as "Others - COMPRESSED" on the front post sure as hell seems like a virus.

Last edited:

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Just want to chime in and say the pronoun and general grammar issues aside, this is a pretty interesting game so far. Also wanted to toss my two cents in about the "Satanisha"(sp?) name being silly. Wouldn't it be far easier to call her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Warphorror, publicación: 3814580, miembro: 357278"]
¿Importan las elecciones e influyen en la relación con las chicas o solo por unos pocos cambios en las líneas y nada más?
[/CITAR]
The choice of pink on pink for Alune's name in the dialog box was not a good one.

edit: Jill's lilac color isn't much better. putting pastel colored text on a pastel background is just very difficult to read.

Bonnie's is fine, but Yuri's is just as bad as Aline.
Yes, I am evaluating whether to change the dialog box for another better

Reactions: tigerdiamond
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes