SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
like always the art and story are interesting so far but there is 1 problem ... there are so many wrong typo ... hope they fix it soon in the future . love to see more of the story <3

Reactions: Golden Novels

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
User Elasstommer has created a patch for the English language, which covers the entire game, not just the latest update!
If you detect errors in this patch please let me know!
(Thanks Elasstommer and Drakelon for this patch).
Patch:

To apply the patch, you must go to WOTD/game/tl
There you replace the folder "english" extracted from the winrar file.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original English Reply:
Hello and welcome to the forums. I will not say that you are intentionally inserting malicious software into your build, but it IS possible that your computer has already been infected with malware without your knowledge. RenPy has a well-known issue with icons being detected as trojans if they are not in the proper format, but that is NOT what has happened here. There is with what you produced and I suggest you perform a deep and thorough scan of your PC to ensure you are safe. I recommend using first, then installing a capable third party Anti-virus software(such as ).

In addition, I recommend you reinstall the RenPy SDK as it is possible your installation has been damaged, even if no malware has been detected.

Last edited:

Drakelon97

Jun 19, 2019
The creator of the compressed version, already explained in the discord server about that problem, the virus alert is because there was some problem while he was doing the compression. He thought that the problem happened only with his pc, but the true is that because of the error, everyone who tries to play the compressed version is getting the virus alert. This is the original text the creator wrote in the discord server.

hello, if someone downloaded the compressed version and at the time of extracting it the antivirus detects the .exe as a virus I want you to know that it is not, everything originates from a renpy error that for some reason makes the antivirus detect that .exe as a virus, the error mentioned above was suffering with all renpy games before making the compressed version, I came to believe that this error would suffer only me, do not imagine that for this error virus alert was activated. Guys, girls, I want to apologize to all of you and especially to @Vermelion for giving you something with errors and the worst thing to make you believe that you were infected. Here's a screenshot of the error:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i downloaded the game ver 3.0 but it says its 2.5? whats the reason or is it supposed to say that?

Oct 25, 2017
Nice game, but a bit distracting with all the pronoun typos. I can live with missing words and slight misspellings, but currently it's a mishmash of I/you/he/she (especially distracting in the Yuri+Bonnie scene).

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
i downloaded the game ver 3.0 but it says its 2.5? whats the reason or is it supposed to say that?
Version 0.3.0 is here, already updated so its thread name
If the winrar are extracted and it says version "0.2.5", it is my mistake, forget to change the version number in the option script.

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Nice game, but a bit distracting with all the pronoun typos. I can live with missing words and slight misspellings, but currently it's a mishmash of I/you/he/she (especially distracting in the Yuri+Bonnie scene).
I'm glad that you liked it!
A little above the comments, I have left a patch for the English language.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
4.0 was a good update. Though having the dream sex animations hidden behind the "favorite person" variable makes the content seem smaller than the effort put in. A lot more English pronoun issues that I would have liked. Thought that might have been better handled by now.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes