tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Where I can find the koikatu assets/cards?
If you look up the koikatsu program itself on the site it has links to the two big depositories for cards, those are your best bet for finding cards for anything made in the program (If the cards have been released). A lot of the time however, when a creator has put a lot of effort into making a character for their own game, they have a protective attachment to the cards and don't share them around. Sometimes you'll get a hero who will try their best to recreate a character and release the card, but it's kind of bad manners to just ask for them directly.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
He put N/A in the changelog but just to let everyone know, if you play with your old save, it might cause an error, so would be a good idea to just start a new save. I found that out the hard way.
Any new sex scenes? If yes then i'm gonna wait for the update to gallery mod.

Nov 4, 2018
This could use a text size slider for the android version,
It's super tiny.

Like twice already there was a yes button that I didn't see right away kinda tiny I really had to glare.

Actually dialog is big enough easy to read, it's the pop up yes or no options and the buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
He put N/A in the changelog but just to let everyone know, if you play with your old save, it might cause an error, so would be a good idea to just start a new save. I found that out the hard way.
God do I hate it when a dev puts N/a in the patch notes (It's one thing if the op is edited by a mod who just doesn't have the info) like "Oh there's nothing worth mentioning that is different in this version? guess there's no reason for me to play it then."

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Francox7

Dec 14, 2018
The dev can't really explain things, but the summary goes smt like this:
This version was "leaked" by one of the patreons. This is not the revised/public v0.4.0.
He isn't bothered about the piracy part of things, but it is kind of a dick move to complain about changelogs or bugs when this version isn't even technically out.
Said changelogs and bugs are going to be posted/fixed (or at least he'll make people aware of them and propose some workarounds) whenever it's officially out.
We'll be getting a trailer too.

tl;dr:
don't message the dev complaining about shit when he didn't even made this release public.

Thank you for your time.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
well said
The dev can't really explain things, but the summary goes smt like this:
This version was "leaked" by one of the patreons. This is not the revised/public v0.4.0.
He isn't bothered about the piracy part of things, but it is kind of a dick move to complain about changelogs or bugs when this version isn't even technically out.
Said changelogs and bugs are going to be posted/fixed (or at least he'll make people aware of them and propose some workarounds) whenever it's officially out.
We'll be getting a trailer too.

tl;dr:
don't message the dev complaining about shit when he didn't even made this release public.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: noscruples

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
cause the dev isn't super great at english, and their original attempts tend to have a lot of pronoun errors and the like from whatever translator they use.
Okay, that makes sense. I thought the game was in a different language from the start like most Japanese games without a patch.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
cause the dev isn't super great at english, and their original attempts tend to have a lot of pronoun errors and the like from whatever translator they use.
You gotta admit though the English translations have gotten better from the earlier releases.
Okay, that makes sense. I thought the game was in a different language from the start like most Japanese games without a patch.
Well starting options are Spanish & English, and the default script is definitely in spanish. Soooo I'm gonna say the Dev's native tongue is Spanish. LOL

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
You gotta admit though the English translations have gotten better from the earlier releases.

Well starting options are Spanish & English, and the default script is definitely in spanish. Soooo I'm gonna say the Dev's native tongue is Spanish. LOL
Well he does say right on the front page that he's in Argentina, soooo..... yeah, pretty much.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I did notice though, that the filename on Mega said this was the compressed version... which if that's the case, since the dev didn't post this himself i'll jsut hang on to the v.3 folder awhile longer and play this til the real release comes out, then overwrite with teh proper higher-quality work. :p

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes