bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm guessing Satanichia has something to do with it. Can go after me, fine, just another learning experience how powerful I can be. But not my waifus.
yeah I don't see how she will be a li at all, given the shit she puts the other characters through, and had they got their way the ones you care about would either be dead raped or worse.... so I don't see how they will have any redeeming qualities to even just let them live.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
last time I tried this game, it broke during one of the opening scenes, also the engrish made my eyes bleed
It's come a long way though getting the Public Build will help with the English since that one has a translation team working on it. Though for general errors you could inform Golden Novels about them through their Discord.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is this game worth giving a shot yet or should I hold out till it's on like v0.6 or something like that?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, got some errors, all releated to bonnie. First 2-3x 'bo' is not defined if you stay with her and take a bath instead of going shopping with jill, then 'personafav' is not defined after ceinas shower scene...i'll add additional errors if i encounter any, i just wanted to note those as long as i remember them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, got some errors, all releated to bonnie. First 2-3x 'bo' is not defined if you stay with her and take a bath instead of going shopping with jill, then 'personafav' is not defined after ceinas shower scene...i'll add additional errors if i encounter any, i just wanted to note those as long as i remember them.
If I recall that happens when using an old save since Golden Novels changed some variables around. Starting fresh would correct those errors.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Apparently the next update is gonna be around the end of December based on the last patreon post... good... ill keep waiting. Need moar of this story.

Feb 22, 2020
Not to be rude or anything, but aren´t you ashamed to use a Low-Fi-version of the ending soundtrack from Final Fantasy X for your game? i personally like the game you made, i also like FFX and i think those games shouldn´t be combined in any way... just my oppinion...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is this game dead?
Nope still alive. Here is the latest news from patreon and probably will be public in a couple weeks dependent on how 'pre' the pre version is.

Edit: Merry Christmas
Christmas2.png

Hi hi Patreons!

The next pre-0.5.0 version has just been uploaded to Mega.
You can find the link on the Discord server.
Discord:
The dialogs of this version have been translated and corrected, so there should not be many errors.

Take into account the following:
1: They should start from the beginning, since again I made changes in previous dialogues and decisions.
2: You will find untranslated dialogs in chapters 1 and 2, this is because I have also changed some dialogs, created and deleted others.
3: This version is shorter, so it has a "pre" in its name. In the next few days, I will be working on the final version 0.5.0 and you will also be able to play it a week in advance before it is released.
4: The compressed version and the Android version will also be launched and will be available in the following days. You can find in the Discord server too.

Change Log:
+185 new renders
+4 simple animations
+4 nsfw animations
+ New dialog box
+ Added the options / mechanics of the cell phone and the calendar
+ New music and sound effects
+ Updated the Fan Arts gallery

Farewell for now, enjoy!

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Nope still alive. Here is the latest news from patreon and probably will be public in a couple weeks dependent on how 'pre' the pre version is.

Edit: Merry Christmas
View attachment 956271

Hi hi Patreons!

The next pre-0.5.0 version has just been uploaded to Mega.
You can find the link on the Discord server.
Discord:
The dialogs of this version have been translated and corrected, so there should not be many errors.

Take into account the following:
1: They should start from the beginning, since again I made changes in previous dialogues and decisions.
2: You will find untranslated dialogs in chapters 1 and 2, this is because I have also changed some dialogs, created and deleted others.
3: This version is shorter, so it has a "pre" in its name. In the next few days, I will be working on the final version 0.5.0 and you will also be able to play it a week in advance before it is released.
4: The compressed version and the Android version will also be launched and will be available in the following days. You can find in the Discord server too.

Change Log:
+185 new renders
+4 simple animations
+4 nsfw animations
+ New dialog box
+ Added the options / mechanics of the cell phone and the calendar
+ New music and sound effects
+ Updated the Fan Arts gallery

Farewell for now, enjoy!
Glad to know because this is one of my favorites.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Public Version 0.5.0

Hello everyone!

The new version 0.5.0 is now available!
Download download links will be below.

Attention: It is necessary to start a new game. If you use a previus saved game, errors are likely.

This new version is a bit short in terms of content in history, since I could not put more due to time.
I inserted two new modalities, a calendar that will mark the day and date present at the time of the game, and also a cell phone that will be unlocked after we meet Asagi. In this cell phone we can observe the amount of accumulated points that we have with each of the girls.
I have removed some unnecessary dialogs, as well as fixed some transition effects.
I know many hope they can spend more time with Yuri and Bonnie, and they will. But as I said, in this version it could not be because I ran out of time, and I did not want to make them wait any longer or create something short or bad that would serve as an excuse to arrive quickly at the time of the appearance of the girls.

News and important information:
+185 new renders.
+4 sfw animations.
+4 nsfw animations.
+ New dialog box.
+ Added the options/mechanics of the cell phone and the calendar.
+ New music and sound effects.
+ Updated the Fan Arts gallery.

On Android, they must accept the permissions so that the saves are automatic and can be better transferred to future versions.

Also in Android there is a problem with the coordinates of some things on the screen, they will be corrected soon and the link will be updated.

The controls in Android are the following:
Swipe up: Open menu
Swipe down: Hide interface
Swipe Right: Jump
Swipe left: go back

Download links:

PC (uncompressed version) 5.29GB:
PC (compressed version) 385MB:
APK 371MB:

Don't forget to join the Discord server!
Discord:

That is all for now!
Farewell and thanks for playing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have read the overview of the game and it sounds good. But I'm not a fan of domination and BDSM, are they major fetishes of this game?

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes