Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I was wondering if there was any mind control in the game? i am not a big fan of the genre (it's not in the tags) and some pictures, make me think there is some.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Guys, I haven't played yet,
then someone could tell me what incest
in the game?
I thought the characters were beautiful, and I would like to try.
Jill (Big Sister) and Bonnie (Little Sister) can be the MC's sisters. As for content erm Nudes, Hugs, Kisses, Dates, Bonnie gives a handjob, bath time fun, and in a dream Bonnie gives a quick blowjob.

Reactions: V&M

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
What is this engine for arts (pictures)?
I see this style of art in many games recently. What is used to generate this?
Masterdragonson was correct, it is Koikatu, but if you had read the dev notes in the OP you'd already have known that. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it's really annoying when devs take the trouble to post changelogs and dev notes and then people don't bother to read them.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what you mean by your sentence about fancy cologne.
For the most part he smells sexy so they jump him. They do it of their own free will or at least they don't have the hypno trance effect. There was a scene where 1 girl gets magic bdsm by another girl though.

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
Traduzione Italiana made by a fan
Winds of the Destiny [v0.5.0] [Golden Novels] (En-Es-It)

Patch Ita

All'avvio del gioco ti farà scegliere tra inglese e spagnolo, per impostare l'italiano andate su Opzioni/Language.
la traduzione è stata fatta dalla base spagnola quindi è molto probabile che i dialoghi siano più naturali rispetto a una base inglese. Inoltre ho tradotto qualche immagine incastonate nella storia.

nota: per scaricare la patch disattivare momentaneamente l'antivirus è un falso positivo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English translation made by a fan
Winds of the Destiny [v0.5.0] [Golden Novels] (En-Es-It)

Patch Ita

At the start of the game will make you choose between English and Spanish, to set the Italian go to Options / Language.
The translation was made from the Spanish base so it is very likely that the dialogues are more natural than in an English base. Also I translated some images embedded in the story.

note: to download the patch momentarily deactivate the antivirus is a false positive

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the most part he smells sexy so they jump him. They do it of their own free will or at least they don't have the hypno trance effect. There was a scene where 1 girl gets magic bdsm by another girl though.
I understand, without having played the game your phrase sounds a bit strange.

Is it posible avoid or skip this scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So who got the H-scenes this update, then?
I didn't see any H-scenes other than a quick Rachel sex scene. I can't remember if that was in the previous update or if it was a cliffhanger right before it. The update was ridiculously short, not even a full day, just up to a bit after the end of class. I'm putting this one aside for 5 updates or so, personally. Not worth watching every update if this is all there is after 2 months.

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Ok, so I started the game from the beginning again, and right before chapter 2, it's all in spanish (except the choices).
Anyone else with this problem?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes