aklik

Mar 24, 2018
you met Ceina, (ex) Queen of Heaven. What does your help ask to stop his sister, his counterpart, Satanichia.
Sounds kinda scary...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PATCH

The user and my patreon: masterdragonson
He have made this patch for the translation, he speaks native English. Corrected most of the errors. Thank you!

In the next update I will correct more errors!
If someone could patch this into an android port that would get me on board to try, game looks great but I'm allergic to Engrish >;D

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
though i i noticed somthing whit the text the MC refers to all females as he or his it should she and her
i am getting almost trown off the story line becausse off the bad translation.
its like a google translation gone wrong becausse when is talking about a male its her/she instead of him/he

Last edited:

akadian97

Nov 23, 2018
Everyone's talking about how bad the English is in this game but what about the Spanish? If it's better, I might play it in Spanish instead.

Reactions: Golden Novels

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
As I read the posts and played for about two hours so far, I must say, that I had played game with english that was worse then the first try (did not applyed the patch yet). Most of the folks here seem to be too lazy to switch he into she in their heads :p.

That aside: Story seems good so far and I really like the protagonist here. Sceptical, if not enough for me, 'cause the most protagonists are like: You are god? I got special powers? I'm in!
Not really tempting.
And he doesn't look like a rowdy or the like, more normal. I really do like the Koikatsu models if they are made good (compared to other games here in F95 this characters got variations and looking more natural).
To the animations: I never saw a first publication of a one-man-game with smooth animations in it, especially if they are selfmade and not from the game the characters are of.
I see great potential in this game. Keep it up and don't overwork yourself!

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I am realy glad that there is allready a translation fix. The game itself looks so promising but i was so close to quit cuz of the "weird" text.
But i see a good future if u keep this quality.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes