Mod Wolf RPG Wings of Roldea - Hard Mod [v1.013]

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hey there, good idea for a mod, just trying it out. I have to say the difficulty may be a bit much, I tried out within a running game (probably 1/3 thro, already beat the game tho). In just an hour I managed to go to jail 3 times, lose all my money, turn into a cum dumpster. So not sure what to do here given that doing anything lewd for money turns into a crime, no money to clean myself and never mind hiring someone to help on dungeons. Speaking of which, not sure if its restricted to area, but losing to mobs Isn't giving the post rape scene anymore.

So any tips on getting through this? Also one thing I always wished this game did better is monster rape/harassment without having to nearly kill the heroine.
Also, on another topic, I have sort of a plan project to remake this game in another engine, using all the same assets and possibly the overall story. My main goal is to remake the game more in my vision of what it could be, mainly in terms of scenes and ecchi elements, which feels like is the biggest thing missing in this game currently. I'd be nice to get some more input, but mostly, curious if you had any trouble decrypting the files here.

Oh and yeah, the modded version seems to be fairly constantly running into missing assets, something that didn't happen before:
Screenshot_20220713_124808.jpeg

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
gonna play this game again as its been a while but seems like some of the features planned for this mod weren't ever added sadly like having to pay in some way to get your clothes repaired, overall though i love this mod and dev especially for taking suggestions a while back

Reactions: akapp and Blake639

gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
I know I'm quite late to the party but I recently played through Roldea and am looking forward to testing out this mod ^^ Something I would love to see is having a harder time escaping when you get captured. Right now, wires are very overpowered, most enemies drop them and the locks in the hideouts are super easy to break. Heck, the orks don't even bother locking you in after they capture you xD Btw, how did you mod this game? It seems like an RPG Maker game but I don't see any of the folders I usually see when I try to mod these kinds of games.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I know I'm quite late to the party but I recently played through Roldea and am looking forward to testing out this mod ^^ Something I would love to see is having a harder time escaping when you get captured. Right now, wires are very overpowered, most enemies drop them and the locks in the hideouts are super easy to break. Heck, the orks don't even bother locking you in after they capture you xD Btw, how did you mod this game? It seems like an RPG Maker game but I don't see any of the folders I usually see when I try to mod these kinds of games.
I see you found it ;) The game is made in Wolf RPG(as denoted by the green "Wolf RPG" tag next to the thread title, not RPGM, on the surface sure the two of them looks quite similar, but from what I heard Wolf is a lot more annoying to work with (though I haven't tried to do anything in Wolf, so take that as you will)

Last edited:

gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
I see you found it ;) The game is made in Wolf RPG(as denoted by the green "Wolf RPG" tag next to the thread title, not RPGM, on the surface sure the two of them looks quite similar, but from what I heard Wolf is a lot more annoying to work with (though I haven't tried to do anything in Wolf, so take that as you will)
Ah, thanks for the info! Never heard of WolfRPG before.

gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
Do you also know by any chance how to open the game? It downloaded WolfRPG but it seems that Wings of Roldea has completely different files from the sample game in the editor.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Do you also know by any chance how to open the game? It downloaded WolfRPG but it seems that Wings of Roldea has completely different files from the sample game in the editor.
Never done anything in WolfRPG now, so nope, can't help you there, maybe some sort of encryption like RPGM does have, or something? (even if RPGM does a lousy job at it xD)

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
curious about the mod but at the same time I must be bad at the base game since I still struggle with the later game enemies and getting gold to get my magic upgrades. They increase movement speed for enemies absolutely terrifies me.