Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
If anyones interested I made a little edit to Arma's standing pose art because it bugged me how she has a barbie doll crotch. The edit is somewhat subtle, but enough to show she does indeed have a vagina. Also the image is larger if you play in fullscreen making the edit more obvious compared to previewing it here.

All you have to do is extract the picture2.wolf to the data folder then replace the image in there with this one. Aftrer that simply rename the picture2.wolf e.g. "Disabled Picture2.wolf" so the game directs to the extracted pciture2 folder instead.

Google DXAdecode if you don't have a means to extract .wolf files.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
The game says that i can click g for a quick surrender but it does nothing I always have to wait for the climax animation and click w for 10/20 times (vit goes down 5/10 at a time) and it is pretty annoing, also when the barracs give the quest of the thieves I exterminated all of them but none drop the numbers (maybe I skipped some dialogues or some other quests?)

Is the armor you can buy solely for looks, or does it actually help a bit with taking damage?
Another question that I wanted to ask, but I think it does nothing, I mean if that was the case there will be some stats that differenciate the knight armor from the valchirie and the magic armor.

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
Need help =(
Looks like im to stupid for the labyrinth puzzle. I know the memo its 51324, i readed the guide, but i dont get any treasue to loot. what did i do wrong?
Is there a may a trigger i didnt get? i finish all quest except the one im talking about with the demon horn girl, otherworld and the heli guy. currently have D2 ending.
Would be very glad if someone can make things clear step by step how the puzzle work or have any other ideas for triggers.

BigGuy4You

Nov 15, 2018
Need help =(
Looks like im to stupid for the labyrinth puzzle. I know the memo its 51324, i readed the guide, but i dont get any treasue to loot. what did i do wrong?
Is there a may a trigger i didnt get? i finish all quest except the one im talking about with the demon horn girl, otherworld and the heli guy. currently have D2 ending.
Would be very glad if someone can make things clear step by step how the puzzle work or have any other ideas for triggers.
i didn't understood it at first too, but the numbers in the memo are not related to the order of the statues, they relate to the order in which they should be activated.

So it should look like this:
1st -> 2nd statue from left to right
2nd -> 4th statue from left to right
3rd -> 3rd from left to right
4th -> 5th from left to right
and 5th -> 1st from left to right

Jun 21, 2018
Cool game. Could anyone please tell me (or link a buff guide) what things like MA PA MRP means?
I assume MPR means mana pool regenaration, but I had swapped equipment with alot of +to MPR and haven't really noticed a difference. No idea what "A" stands for in the ends though

thovip119

Apr 5, 2019
Can anyone recommend me some games with the same open world and rpg feelings like this game?This game is just too good,I'm really hoping for a sequel(yeah,for a hentai game).

thovip119

Apr 5, 2019
*Shamelessly steal someone's walkthrough format*
I've just found out about a secret passage in Maniweh's Gathering that may open up to some quest lines.
=Dominia sewers=
>After having entrance to Maniweh's Gathering location, go to this location you will find an "extremely hidden" passage leading to the basement. Go behind the guard and eventually meet up with Ilmeia and Iriza. Clear the dungeon, come out and receive 1000G reward ( involves Ilmeia and Iriza ).

Reactions: VictorDoUrden
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes