danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have only played 2 hours but keep in mind that there will be daily patches to fix things as always
Whether they are translations or bugs in the game, the problem is that this release saturated their page.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I'm waiting for someone to compress this game because damn, it's too big for me to fit all in my 16GB storage phone trying to play it on joiplay. And no i can't buy a better phone because I'm broke so I'm stuck with my current phone

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
1704542335266.png

Is the game really low-rez for anyone else? I don't know if there's a hidden menu to change the settings anywhere but all text is heavily pixelated.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
is there a cheated save with all lewd unlockables unlocked, a lot of money and all items are in the inventory? So that it would be way easier to complete the girl's stats and unlock achievements with ease.

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
1.png

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
2.png

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 3237271

Is the game really low-rez for anyone else? I don't know if there's a hidden menu to change the settings anywhere but all text is heavily pixelated.
This game is pixel art, it is low res by design. The linear filtering makes it muddy, however, which I agree is hideous. You can remove it by following my instructions above.

Alimepause

Aug 24, 2018
The old saves is usable but will miss some recollection parts and will also causes error, but the recollection room will be opened and most scenes are viewable

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes