omimon

Feb 10, 2018
The steam version is really buggy, the text would overlap with texture/other text. Some of them are just untranslated.

Can we go back to having dazedanon's 2.14 version on the main page rather this mess? Capture.JPG

Reactions: cooldude33

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The steam version is really buggy, the text would overlap with texture/other text. Some of them are just untranslated.

Can we go back to having dazedanon's 2.14 version on the main page rather this mess? View attachment 3237918
Just be patient, Kagura releases in the first day is always buggy, you will have to wait some days (not that long really) to have the patch updated enough that the bugs aren't there anymore.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
does anyone know how to reduce the size of the text? in your diary and in some parts it is very large and the letters appear on top of each other

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
I'll wait a while longer to play the game. So they can fix the bugs. Gives me the urge to replay Summer Memories again for like the 4th time lol.

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
I was wondering, in terms of contents, is the kagura version included the extra contents from version 2.14 of dazedanon or not ?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I'll wait a while longer to play the game. So they can fix the bugs. Gives me the urge to replay Summer Memories again for like the 4th time lol.
Yeah, game has a good few bugs, thought bright side I guess is that Kagura is typically decent about getting them fixed. Given how big this release for them likely is with their site crashing (and the Steam version being top 10 global seller lmao), I hope they also prioritize it.

I was wondering, in terms of contents, is the kagura version included the extra contents from version 2.14 of dazedanon or not ?
Someone earlier said it has the EX scenes included too.

Reactions: thangkitti15
Jul 31, 2018
i do believe i already asked this question here, but i kinda forgot and im really dumb so ill ask again. What's the pregnancy content? Is it ending? What girl can get pregnant?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Question how does this bridge with the first game? do you have an option of choices carrying over in some fashion or are the events in the first game just glossed or magic-wanded away?

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Question how does this bridge with the first game? do you have an option of choices carrying over in some fashion or are the events in the first game just glossed or magic-wanded away?
Nah, everyone still has "memories" of what happened during the summer, and they want to make "winter memories" with you again

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i do believe i already asked this question here, but i kinda forgot and im really dumb so ill ask again. What's the pregnancy content? Is it ending? What girl can get pregnant?
Only pregnancy is the ending with the mother of the cousins.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes