kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
All dialogue and choices are translated as well as log text and informative text. However if you are a patient gamer wait a few more days while I clean up all the text and translate the rest of the pictures. That being said the entire game should be readable and playable.

It's going to take some time for me to go through everything and make sure it's properly formatted since its really difficult to make everything fit in this game. I also plan on editing all the menus manually to make them way more readable.

About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Could you also do a translation for the first game? I ask cause, Kagura Games is well known by censoring and changing up dialogue, also the version we have on here is outdated.

Reactions: blazer3111

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
I am NOT a patient gamer. Summer Memories and Summer Memories + have been my benchmark for good games with actual gameplay since I've played them. I already know I'm going to play this game multiple times anyway, may as well play it through all of its versions.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
As much as I really, really want to play now - I'm going to wait for the polished translation before I play.
Will you make a follow-up post when you've gotten it to a point where you feel it is 'polished' enough, or will it be an edit to this post?
Thank you for the translation, the first game was amazing. Can't wait to be able to play this one.
I'll be pushing fixes to the patch and re-uploading everything.

what do you mean by cleanup?
Stuff like adjusting fonts, adjusting formatting, editing menus. Basically just making everything look clean.

out of curiosity, doesn't openai have a no explicit policy? how well does the tool handle this?
API Does fine with the right prompt.

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
Off topic question: If Kagura Games decide to take on this sequel, on their patched version, are they going to continue with like the sotyline of the college student spending time with their relatives?

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
Thanks for the translation o7.

Yesterday i gave it a run just to get an overview, only real complaint i have is that theres no 3p between the subheroines, we at least needed one oyakodon with akari and her mom, the medium and the gym teacher live next door so those 2 couldve also worked, like one of them gets mad at the noise and finds us in the act like in the 1st game, i guess that can come on the + game later.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes