AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Gonna have to wait for the english translation, but I'm so happy and proud of Dojin Otome. Like many other fans, I've been following his development progress since late 2021.

At the time I was so happy to have found a game like Summer Memories, but also very upset that there was nothing else that really came close to it within the adult genre.
Hearing that we were recieving a sequel, Winter Memories, and finally seeing the development come to life is awesome. He also showed a bit of his personal life and following his postings really feels like being along for a personal journey.

Dojin Otome definitely is a cut above other game developers. His efficiency and work ethic is honestly quite scary, but the seeing the development progress is something thats hard not to respect.

It's already rating #1 on DLsite, and its been what, less than a day?

Dojin Otome deserves all the succcess he gets from the sequel. To boot, theres an android version of Summer Memories coming out too(which he says he did not expect?). This is coming together so well, and its a real pleasure to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
if i did'nt wrong, this game had multiple "ending" on the summer memories isnt? which one is the ending that leading to Winter memores? the Harem one? or i can still playing regardless the previous game ending that i obtain?

Jan 23, 2021
if i did'nt wrong, this game had multiple "ending" on the summer memories isnt? which one is the ending that leading to Winter memores? the Harem one? or i can still playing regardless the previous game ending that i obtain?
You can still play regardless of the previous ending

himesama123

Oct 18, 2018
This game makes pretty clear very early on that it follows the harem ending where you get all the events for all main + side girls from the first game

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Took a look at your git repo, trying to get the gist of how it work....
Would it be possible to create something like that, however only for extracting lines and when I'm done editing, run script again for applying new lines? I know almost nothing about coding.

As you've said, the most burdensome thing to do is translating line by line for a decent translation, which is what I do, not only it is time consuming but also a massive pain in the ass.
I'm aware of translator++, however during many of my tests I've found out that, in many cases it swap a few events and phrases.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes