Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, agree. I commented earlier about nuance...this game could certainly have a lot of it by the way the foundation is being laid. If so, it will take quite a while to finish but should be worth it. I applaud the ambition and hope it comes to fruition.

Now, for my next rhyme.....
earlier people mentioned something about the daughter's tuition..
but so far I've yet to receive the mission...

*rimshot*

I'm surprised no one has posted pill locations in this thread, I feel like I'm missing out, though others said they're only available in order after events are completed, making it sound like doing pixel searches out of the blue might be a waste of time?

• Haha
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
earlier people mentioned something about the daughter's tuition..
but so far I've yet to receive the mission...

*rimshot*

I'm surprised no one has posted pill locations in this thread, I feel like I'm missing out, though others said they're only available in order after events are completed, making it sound like doing pixel searches out of the blue might be a waste of time?
Yeah the pills are a bit silly. Green and white and very small and randomly located. One in front of the front door in the driveway. There are only three or four of them, so not a big deal this early. IMO.

I was thinking earlier today that given the nature of this game sooner or later HE is going to show up here and ruin this entire thread. I know I am borrowing sorrow from tomorrow, but it bums be out nonetheless. I wish his internet would melt. heh

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah the pills are a bit silly. Green and white and very small and randomly located. One in front of the front door in the driveway. There are only three or four of them, so not a big deal this early. IMO.

I was thinking earlier today that given the nature of this game sooner or later HE is going to show up here and ruin this entire thread. I know I am borrowing sorrow from tomorrow, but it bums be out nonetheless. I wish his internet would melt. heh
Yeah tbh I was a bit surprised this flew under the radar, I think it was the name change that made me miss it; I remember terror as a title I was keeping an eye on from a distance, but had no idea from this. Thnx for pills tips, I don't feel deprived of any story taking shortcuts on pixelhunts.

Also, apparently buying the boxing gloves then viewing your phone inventory crashes the game? lol.

Which is a damn shame because @ 40 bucks a pop per point, this is getting ridiculous. I didn't think the grinding was bad when I first started reading books, then I hit 10 and im like WAIT WHAT THIS IS JUST ONE LEVEL?

-edit:

The ramen cart definitely feels bugged, with charm 4 I still get strings of 12-16 no sales. For those that can do math, that means below an adjusted probability of 5%. Either the function is EXTREMELY punitive, something like customerTypeSaleChance*[charm/100]^(some location penalty), or more likely it's just bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
anyone got a walkthrough of this?
It's a bit early for a WT, plus, the story changed significantly in the last update. So until the story is set in stone, a WT is superfluous. As for the bugs, they vary and not everyone ran into them. I was able to finish the dark path to its current end. The light path I'm not so sure, but as the CG is encrypted I can't see if there are any scenes I missed. It will all work out in the end.

Reactions: Chaosguy

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
I collected >3k money but cannot complete this quest. Is this a bug?
View attachment 3198645
If you know how to edit money, try and change a NEW save [LOAD GAME, SAVE, QUIT GAME], edit money to -500, save the file, reload the game, make sure you have MINUS cash, now save the game, quit game, now open the latest save file and change money to 3000.

It worked for me....

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
If you know how to edit money, try and change a NEW save [LOAD GAME, SAVE, QUIT GAME], edit money to -500, save the file, reload the game, make sure you have MINUS cash, now save the game, quit game, now open the latest save file and change money to 3000.

It worked for me....
Thanks. It didn't work, maybe bad luck. In the previous version it worked maybe its a new bug or you realy have to grind to earn 3k...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just a heads up, I liked this so much I tried different path variants, and it seems like all that matters now is your destiny score at a given time for forks, aside from the few important forks in the Mina path.

Meaning, Mina is really the only character right now that determines the flow. I'll repeat, I tested it and picking the wife book answers differently, though it would seem impactful, isn't. It only affects your short term destiny score with her, and the subsequent dialogue.

You can pick every "alpha chad high destiny score" option with Melissa, but Mina still texts her if you're on the "dont help mina path". Still eager to see where this game goes, but there's less path variety than I thought here.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just a heads up, I liked this so much I tried different path variants, and it seems like all that matters now is your destiny score at a given time for forks, aside from the few important forks in the Mina path.

Meaning, Mina is really the only character right now that determines the flow. I'll repeat, I tested it and picking the wife book answers differently, though it would seem impactful, isn't. It only affects your short term destiny score with her, and the subsequent dialogue.

You can pick every "alpha chad high destiny score" option with Melissa, but Mina still texts her if you're on the "dont help mina path". Still eager to see where this game goes, but there's less path variety than I thought here.
really ? so the NTR with the wife will only start from Mina ?

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Guys, I saw this game just now, it caught my attention and I went to download it. Then I saw: almost 7 Gb…

Is all this content or is the game poorly optimized?

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, I saw this game just now, it caught my attention and I went to download it. Then I saw: almost 7 Gb…

Is all this content or is the game poorly optimized?
very few sex scenes, so i think the images/vids are very high res or not compressed.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I gotta know what the experience of working with Godot has been like so far! Everything looks so great but I'm imagining all the programming in the background, (which is not something I'd be able to do).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately "no" and it won't in the future, just go back to some pages and you'll see:(
Oh...boy. Why did he change the name and the engine? Renpy was fine. I thought the games did not get any updates because of the name changing :LOL:. I just found that the game is got updated.
6 gb for the download....ooops, is there that amount of content in the game? I remember dev said there will be a femdom route. Is it started?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh...boy. Why did he change the name and the engine? Renpy was fine. I thought the games did not get any updates because of the name changing :LOL:. I just found that the game is got updated.
6 gb for the download....ooops, is there that amount of content in the game? I remember dev said there will be a femdom route. Is it started?
No, it hasnt.

To devs credit though, the game sure is pretty. I would at least give it a try.

Reactions: Gamesstar
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes