Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Game seems it could be interesting with the wife giving a free pass to do whatever you want, the renders are nice, the animations not so much. The game engine will probably hold it back, renpy games are just so much smoother. The saves/load not lining up is very annoying. The transitions not being skippable, text not is also kinda annoying. The hint system can be a little buggy double+ listing stuff to do.
But there's potential.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Stuck, I am. I've seen reports of being stuck, but not where I encountered the problem. During the prologue, the morning after the pillow fight and the day of the meeting with the attorney, I can't leave the house to go to work. Every other morning I can click on the area outside the front door and I am transported to the office. But not this morning. The quest log on the phone states the same thing as it does every other morning (ie, I can leave via the front entrance). I've tried starting at earlier saves, restarting the game, toggling the direct travel on/off but nothing helps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scorg and E_O_N

tansimmo2

Mar 8, 2019
Stuck, I am. I've seen reports of being stuck, but not where I encountered the problem. During the prologue, the morning after the pillow fight and the day of the meeting with the attorney, I can't leave the house to go to work. Every other morning I can click on the area outside the front door and I am transported to the office. But not this morning. The quest log on the phone states the same thing as it does every other morning (ie, I can leave via the front entrance). I've tried starting at earlier saves, restarting the game, toggling the direct travel on/off but nothing helps.
same exact issue. another dev release a buggy mess kills the whole vibe

Reactions: Scorg

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
And when you load the save the night before it loads 2 days before it! WTF is this dev a retard?
I always restart at the beginning of chapter 1 whenever my save is loaded. After trying few times, I give up the game until the Dev fix the save problem and perhaps change the game engine as well. Such experience is suffering.:FacePalm:

radivod

Nov 20, 2016
To adress save/load problem: My fix is to go to Main Menu, and load from there. When I tried to load "in game" I was always stuck after loading and couldnt do shit.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes