Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, the game immediately lags like a mother fucker on the intro animation. This does happen to me occasionally. I'm guessing it has something to do with 4K videos or something, but what do I know?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E_O_N

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
im assuming with the two different patreon the light is harem/vanila and the dark is ntr/coruption will be interesting to see how that plays out for him

Reactions: BK186

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
This is a fairly good game. Although the story is very normal/average, the renders and characters are very good. If the light path gets a good amount of content this will be good. I really like the MC's current wife. If we can fuck the shit out of the Ex-Wife this will be amazing.

master696933

May 30, 2022
found devs alt account :cautious:
and you got it backward. We don't have enough time for some ******* dev to fan the flamewar by pitting us against each other with his Patreon scam. Every self-respecting user of this site should play one of the other 20 games that dropped/got updated today and tell this dev to get reked.

Edit: while you're at it why not leave a five-star review?
First I'm sorry if I sound judgemental. all options deserve to be heard. But I still think he doesn't understand that this is more difficult than people think. each rendell Was handmande for the game that is something very Hard and expessive to do. I like say in other post the import having a villain and danger is very important for a story

May 27, 2017
Harem + NTR + Romance + Sandbox, now that's the real "Terror" here. Add Incest to the smorgasbord of planned tags and you'll have pissed off just about everyone on this site.

Looks like the dev completed a short NTR focused VN, barely garnered enough support, and is now playing both sides to try to make something out of their endeavour. I've seen this same "NTR + Harem/Incest" song & dance too many times, and it never ends well, either in the VN's thread or the dev's bank account. Wish developers would just stick to one theme and avoid having contentious/clashing tags together.

I know it says (avoidable) next to the NTR here, but their previous VN also had (optional) NTR, and that seemed to be the main focus. Either way, no matter what side of the fence you're on, you'll be waiting double the time just to see the type of content you prefer.

Renders and models look great, but the - Overview, Planned Tags and Dev's history don't inspire the most confidence. Best of luck to the dev, hope you're able to achieve your creative goals. (y)

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
First I'm sorry if I sound judgemental. all options deserve to be heard. But I still think he doesn't understand that this is more difficult than people think. each rendell Was handmande for the game that is something very Hard and expessive to do. I like say in other post the import having a villain and danger is very important for a story
Thank you very much for sticking up for me, it made my day!
But you don't have to.

This is a fairly good game. Although the story is very normal/average, the renders and characters are very good. If the light path gets a good amount of content this will be good. I really like the MC's current wife. If we can fuck the shit out of the Ex-Wife this will be amazing.
I wish it was this easy to make an amazing game. But this part is definitely planned.

I am surprised how big my existence is for some of you, I love you too. Hopefully you don't mind it if I ask someone to clean up. I rather focus on the story and the game.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes