Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I am considering restarting the game hoping that i would get past the bug i have with nora´s return home quest, how much content is left after that point. One more thing i had trouble with mina´s questions, is it possible to google the answers without to much difficulty.

Oct 1, 2023
I am considering restarting the game hoping that i would get past the bug i have with nora´s return home quest, how much content is left after that point. One more thing i had trouble with mina´s questions, is it possible to google the answers without to much difficulty.
After NORA moves in there is some Melissa drama, after that point is where Andy shows up, nothing special when he shows up if you are on LIGHT path, you get a little more content on DARK. When you finish NORA quests, MC goes to the bathroom and that ends the story for now

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
After NORA moves in there is some Melissa drama, after that point is where Andy shows up, nothing special when he shows up if you are on LIGHT path, you get a little more content on DARK. When you finish NORA quests, MC goes to the bathroom and that ends the story for now
Ahh ok cheers i will restart when there is a proper new update i only play light.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Right now all we can do is speculate. She is currently not sexually active physically (she avoids anyone, or at least the MC, touching her). But she has been active in the past as she has two children. Right now, the things Nora said are key. She accuses her mother of more or less lying to and using the MC. Plus, Nora tells the MC that her mother (Melissa) doesn't deserve him. Then there are a couple of times the MC recognizes that Melissa is hiding something from him but she clams up and won't talk about it. IMO, in the light path she definitely appears to be a cuckquean in the making. In the dark path...who knows. She appears to get off on the Mina video, so it may be that in the past she was super kinky, crashed a relationship, felt guilty and put a lid on her feelings, but the feelings remain. All we need is someone to remove the lid.

And, of course, I could be 100% wrong in all this.........
Thank you for your detailed analysis. (y)

I did not play the latest update, but I have played a good portion of this game. And sometimes when I play some of games - I don't see where they are really going (especially when 'some tags will be added in the future').

Plus sometimes (and I can be wrong with it) - I have the feeling that some of the developers don't have a clear plan (guide) and just 'do one episode at time, and then we figure out something' and then after some time they simply abandon their games.

This game looks really good, but it has a lot of characters and no progress with Melissa (which made me worried a little bit).

Now I will play the latest update and it see for myself.

Also maybe I should play 'Karma' too - that should give some insights too.

Thank you again for you great explanation - I really appriciate it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for your detailed analysis. (y)

I did not play the latest update, but I have played a good portion of this game. And sometimes when I play some of games - I don't see where they are really going (especially when 'some tags will be added in the future').

Plus sometimes (and I can be wrong with it) - I have the feeling that some of the developers don't have a clear plan (guide) and just 'do one episode at time, and then we figure out something' and then after some time they simply abandon their games.

This game looks really good, but it has a lot of characters and no progress with Melissa (which made me worried a little bit).

Now I will play the latest update and it see for myself.

Also maybe I should play 'Karma' too - that should give some insights too.

Thank you again for you great explanation - I really appriciate it. :)
The story changed significantly with Damien, so I think it's worth playing. Also, there are a couple of new characters added who will surely figure prominently in the decision making process going forward.

In regard to planning and creating a roadmap for these productions....if you go back through my post history you will see that I have repeatedly advocated for proper planning in these 'games'. Now retired from video production, I see almost no one following tried and true methods that prove valuable when creating a movie, play, game, whatever. Write the script, start to finish. Put it in stone unless something is really amiss...don't deviate. Use story boarding to put the story on a map. Create two heavy updates and release the first when the second is done. Always keep an update in your back pocket in case life gets in the way. I would only release 4 updates/year, but they would be substantial. And I wouldn't get blown about by the whims of patrons trying to yank my chain in a dozen different directions. They like it or don't...I can't please everyone, so create the art for the sake of art. (I've heard that somewhere.... ;) )

mumutree

Jul 9, 2021
I had talked with the shray and been to the upper washroom. After couple of days, there's nothing new with nora.
I wonder if I missed sth.. 111.png

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I had talked with the shray and been to the upper washroom. After couple of days, there's nothing new with nora.
I wonder if I missed sth..
This is reported bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I tried to re-start the game from earlier save and it happened again. Then I tried fresh start and I was able to proceed with Nora's story. It seems it's pretty common....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm normally not a fan of pure ntr games and much prefer swinging/sharing, and this will clearly be in the first category. (I haven't finished it as of writing this)

However, super excited to see where this goes particularly with Melissa. The whole dark path setup of her writing an erotic novel about a character losing everything and watching an antagonist have sex with the character's loved ones in front of him while the actual mc and his wife are narrating this story is an incredibly hot setup.

The erotic taboo/contrast is heightened because Melissa isn't a typical NTR game charicature; she actively sends you loving messages on your phone, and aside from her intimacy issues plays the role of a faithful wife. Damien also adds to this - his everyman character acts reasonable around MC, for now merely a bystander to the ex-wife's nefarious schemes, and I'm eager to see where this setup will go. Perhaps we'll see the ex-wife getting closer to the family through subterfuge and present Damien as a good cop-bad cop alternative to her, who knows.

Unfortunately as some others have loudly proclaimed, this dev has a mixed track record. To his credit, Karma is a 1) great game which is 2) actually completed, though the development cycle of this follow-up should at the very least raise eyebrows. I'd sub if I were more confident in the release schedule, the renders look fantastic; I don't know what models or outdoor scenery he's using, but it doesn't look like your average daz game! :cool:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I'm normally not a fan of pure ntr games and much prefer swinging/sharing, and this will clearly be in the first category. (I haven't finished it as of writing this)

However, super excited to see where this goes particularly with Melissa. The whole dark path setup of her writing an erotic novel about a character losing everything and watching an antagonist have sex with the character's loved ones in front of him while the actual mc and his wife are narrating this story is an incredibly hot setup.

The erotic taboo/contrast is heightened because Melissa isn't a typical NTR game charicature; she actively sends you loving messages on your phone, and aside from her intimacy issues plays the role of a faithful wife. Damien also adds to this - his everyman character acts reasonable around MC, for now merely a bystander to the ex-wife's nefarious schemes, and I'm eager to see where this setup will go. Perhaps we'll see the ex-wife getting closer to the family through subterfuge and present Damien as a good cop-bad cop alternative to her, who knows.

Unfortunately as some others have loudly proclaimed, this dev has a mixed track record. To his credit, Karma is a 1) great game which is 2) actually completed, though the development cycle of this follow-up should at the very least raise eyebrows. I'd sub if I were more confident in the release schedule, the renders look fantastic; I don't know what models or outdoor scenery he's using, but it doesn't look like your average daz game! :cool:
same this game really has the best NTR setting , i really will wait for the complete tag before playing this again

Reactions: Ass Fan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hopefully the dev's answer back a few pages means things will be even more open-ended than I realized.
I'll try to keep it simple.
Corruption is not someone doing something out of their comfort zone. Their comfort zone itself is changing.
Destiny is accurate. It's where women perceive your place to be or/and what they believe you like.
Love is closer to what you described in the corruption part. If someone is normally very loyal, kind. But she has been corrupted enough and sees you as a beta that absolutely needs and wants to get humiliated. Love will bridge that. Same the other way around.

The stats sometimes have other effects. If as example someone would win the lottery, it would depend on love how much they split with you.
Hope that helps. Otherwise coming tutorials (0.2.0) should clear things up.
Originally I had assumed it was simply bifurcated by love/corruption into happy ending/ntr ending, but the way he's making it sound is there could be a multitude of outcomes for events, something like [high love, high destiny -> traditional good], [low love, low destiny -> hard ntr], [low love, high destiny -> more maledom], [high love, low destiny -> more ntrs]. I guess I'll wait and find out.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hopefully the dev's answer back a few pages means things will be even more open-ended than I realized.

Originally I had assumed it was simply bifurcated by love/corruption into happy ending/ntr ending, but the way he's making it sound is there could be a multitude of outcomes for events, something like [high love, high destiny -> traditional good], [low love, low destiny -> hard ntr], [low love, high destiny -> more maledom], [high love, low destiny -> more ntrs]. I guess I'll wait and find out.
Yeah, agree. I commented earlier about nuance...this game could certainly have a lot of it by the way the foundation is being laid. If so, it will take quite a while to finish but should be worth it. I applaud the ambition and hope it comes to fruition.

Now, for my next rhyme.....

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes