Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
When does Mina start texting you after you have rejected to help her in the park? it does not seem to start for me
Dont reject her in the park, this either no longer works and was changed or I'm remembering wrong...

Anyway, in current version, accept to help her, then feed her bad answers for the test if you want this route.

So stuff like "stocks are high risk high return vs crypto" or "the person i buy shares from is the customer"...

I never liked the first question because both are true lol, in a bull market both luxury items and basic commodities perform well.

Reactions: Chaosguy and theM@n

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
When does Mina start texting you after you have rejected to help her in the park? it does not seem to start for me
1st question, i diddnt go with her.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
For my path, i chosed the most stupid answers and she failed, thats it...

theM@n

Mar 14, 2019
Dont reject her in the park, this either no longer works and was changed or I'm remembering wrong...

Anyway, in current version, accept to help her, then feed her bad answers for the test if you want this route.

So stuff like "stocks are high risk high return vs crypto" or "the person i buy shares from is the customer"...

I never liked the first question because both are true lol, in a bull market both luxury items and basic commodities perform well.

Thank your very much!

oldscarecrow

Jul 2, 2020
So I can't see the game like i can see the event but when its gameplay all I see is static does anybody know how to fix this?

Gameplay Static.png

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
It's been a while since I've followed the project, but is the only ntr/sharing content tied to the humiliation route now? Is there any way to share/corrupt without the humiliation aspect for the MC or are those tied together?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I did the exact same search, however I don't understand where people are getting the pck file from? All I have is the exe. What exactly am I supposed to do?
In this release, EON and team embedded the pck file inside the exe. You can pull the pck file out by using unzip or 7zip.

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Hey Dev, possible infinite loop, if you can't make enough money after Sunday you get negative money and then you can't go to gym -> can't progress in main quest to get more strength

Reactions: Thanos247

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Does dragon unpacker not work with this? Saw someone above extracted this with dragon unpacker but for me it simply says it can't find the exe despite selecting the exe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey Dev, possible infinite loop, if you can't make enough money after Sunday you get negative money and then you can't go to gym -> can't progress in main quest to get more strength
There are ways around this.

A) start making them cookies

B) Going to the gym with pav after runs is not only free it gains loads more strength than solo trips

The ramen cart sucks anyways, cookies are more annoying but you can easily clear 1k in a day with upgrades.

Now as for real bugged loops, there are some, like if any of the lock-out location quests happen on the wrong day. One save I had Evelyn's "Go to the pool thing" happen on a Saturday, it skips a day, which landed me on the sunday reset --> monday at 6 am, then she's not there and no locations are functional.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
holy shit that femdom with mina was so hot… man I wish she would have pulled down her panties or at least the leather pants and make my MC service her

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
I spent like 4 hours trying to make this game work and holy shit I'm just going to give up with this buggy mess. It never fails that after a few days of playing some kind of event kicks off that breaks the game. Like, literally breaks it. Wake up after sleeping, have some inner monologue, then suddenly get transported to noon on Monday to several texts saying "Michael!" and being told its not the time to use texts. The phone cant be closed unless you go into the inventory and right click twice but its all useless anyways since time is frozen and you cant click anything except the phone. Even the escape menu wont launch.

And to make matters worse, when this bug occurs your save is ruined because it somehow thinks you dont have any save slots used. Please can someone share a save file for this game? Would love to explore the gallery at least since I commited several hours for nothing

surely

Mar 15, 2017
So after winning the bet against Mina & Ted do you get stuck in infinite loop cause I keep getting same text message from her on sunday and can't claim my "price". If so then kinda bummer cause I don't really wanna grind hours to get to the same spot.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Does dragon unpacker not work with this? Saw someone above extracted this with dragon unpacker but for me it simply says it can't find the exe despite selecting the exe
I used Godot RE Tools + a script to convert the .stex files to png. If i remember corectly this is how i did it. First download Godot RE Tools found here: then with the tools select RE Tools/Recover Project then select and find your .exe file of Winter Warmth and create an output folder. I think another window pops up telling you if you want to extract the images of all files or something, i just selected only the images. If all goes well you should have a map of the extracted Winter Warmth files.

Now before continuing you should install Python 3, install it anywhere you like. After that you need this script: (download as a zip) Now in you Winter Warmth folder you should have a folder with the name .import, thats where the renders are in .stex format with you need to convert those with this script. Simply place the contents in the script folder into the folder where the .stex files are located and run the script (should be a python icon now). Might be a bit difficult spotting the script file in between those 4000+ images :). After that you should have the renders converted to .png format. The animations for me, where already extracted and done but they are located in another folder, the assets folder sono work needed for those.

I might download the game tommorow and do this again to see if i explained it right so i might come back to you if it did't work out. Good luck.

Reactions: Koronak

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Shout out to AER201812 His guide helped me get the NTR scene that he mentions. Here's part of it as I dont' want to ruin the moment for you guys when you get there.

I think I have a good understanding of this game and how it works. I still prefer renpy but now I look forward to seeing what comes next

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So after winning the bet against Mina & Ted do you get stuck in infinite loop cause I keep getting same text message from her on sunday and can't claim my "price". If so then kinda bummer cause I don't really wanna grind hours to get to the same spot.
Yeah there's supposed to be a "won bet scene", yet for the life of me I haven't seen it. Even more odd, there's clearly images and folders for this purpose in the extracted game files - and you get to fuck Mina in her hotel room.

I wonder if it's powerscore or corruption dependent?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I used Godot RE Tools + a script to convert the .stex files to png. If i remember corectly this is how i did it. First download Godot RE Tools found here: then with the tools select RE Tools/Recover Project then select and find your .exe file of Winter Warmth and create an output folder. I think another window pops up telling you if you want to extract the images of all files or something, i just selected only the images. If all goes well you should have a map of the extracted Winter Warmth files.

Now before continuing you should install Python 3, install it anywhere you like. After that you need this script: (download as a zip) Now in you Winter Warmth folder you should have a folder with the name .import, thats where the renders are in .stex format with you need to convert those with this script. Simply place the contents in the script folder into the folder where the .stex files are located and run the script (should be a python icon now). Might be a bit difficult spotting the script file in between those 4000+ images :). After that you should have the renders converted to .png format. The animations for me, where already extracted and done but they are located in another folder, the assets folder sono work needed for those.

I might download the game tommorow and do this again to see if i explained it right so i might come back to you if it did't work out. Good luck.
and you guys spend all that time and doing all this to see the renders inside the game?????????? BUHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just unlocking the renders in the game aint gonna give you the story...

PLAY THE GAME LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Magicon
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes