Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

kimyu

Nov 5, 2023
Decided to give this game a go again even tho i preferred the Ren'Py gameplay of the first realse and will sadly probably have to shelf this one for now really like the models and the story but the gameplay+grind system is a bit to much imo

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
v1.2 (use on ur own risk, editing saves can break ur game)
1704454460316.png
Changelog:
v1.2 - now is possible to use auto detection of folder with newest save file (if u edited some save with my tool it would became latest until u create new saves in game!)
v1.1 - tool can work without using drag and drop
v1.0 - initial release
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.3 (for testing, added give money button)
1712238783108.png

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite right, and it's worthwhile to add this is by far the longest quest chain in the game with large periods between events, so you want to start this as soon as possible and always be making progression here. In other words, make sure you're ALWAYS visiting Shay on wednesdays at the bar at 18:00 (leave house before 17:00), and once unlocked you're ALWAYS running in the morning with Pavanni at 6am - you can finish early and have time for cookiestore/other stuff.

Furthermore, to get the required stats for the later work, it's far more efficient to join Pav in the gym after the run via choice link - this yields much more strength gain than the pittance you get from going yourself.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
it was a long time ago that i wasnt this mad with a game, grindfest as u can get, but the worst is that i didnt get the melissa high corruption scene (i believe is the ted text) and im not helping mina, so i imagine that you need to help her then to get that, not worth to play all over again for just one scene. I will try one more update to check if the dev will fix so many stuff (and f that minigame) and somebody mod or do a walkthrough on this game later for the ntr path, beucase its not clear at all (that melissa high corruption scene is on the light side, wtf) nice renders, music is ok, writing is ok, but damn what a frustating game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it was a long time ago that i wasnt this mad with a game, grindfest as u can get, but the worst is that i didnt get the melissa high corruption scene (i believe is the ted text) and im not helping mina, so i imagine that you need to help her then to get that, not worth to play all over again for just one scene. I will try one more update to check if the dev will fix so many stuff (and f that minigame) and somebody mod or do a walkthrough on this game later for the ntr path, beucase its not clear at all (that melissa high corruption scene is on the light side, wtf) nice renders, music is ok, writing is ok, but damn what a frustating game.
Melissa's corruption score only affects whether that scene occurs with her masturbating or not. For the base scene to simply occur, you need to be on the correct ted path - someone mentioned it earlier, aside from not helping mina, you answer something like "Why is Ted better than me" when she texts you later.

Reactions: Karcosa
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes