Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Melissa's corruption score only affects whether that scene occurs with her masturbating or not. For the base scene to simply occur, you need to be on the correct ted path - someone mentioned it earlier, aside from not helping mina, you answer something like "Why is Ted better than me" when she texts you later.
so u can get the scene not helping mina? i dont recall the why ted is better than me question when she text you, ok ty, maybe next update i start all over again.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so u can get the scene not helping mina? i dont recall the why ted is better than me question when she text you, ok ty, maybe next update i start all over again.
Yeah, if you want the melissa ted text, basically dont help mina at all/treat her like crap, then youll meet her in the park, tell her you still wont help her, she'll start texting you making fun of you-then pick the right choice when she has a conversation and MC is like "but why did you chose him/stay at that job?"

Your actions with Melissa dont matter at all, she can be the loving wife with high destiny and youll still get the text convo. (at least that was true last update)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hi, i followed the video, but there is no parent slot neither any definition.json files
Probably u have Windows User folder/name with non latin characters. Try to open Windows Explorer (Win+E hotkey) and put into path this string (and press Enter after that) C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves
And if still not works (can't find definitions.json), make screenshot what u see in those folder see then.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
This game started very promising but did not carry that pace. First, too much wording and too little action. I kept talking and talking and talking with everyone and hardly got anything. Second, annoying bugs. Events don't trigger. Thrid, annoying UI. Seems like fast travel is behind paywall. Thats the dumbest thing I have seen this year. Fourth, grinding. This is partially because of the ridiculous UI. From the pool to the bedroom, I have to click like 10 times in specific regions. If I chose to walk to bar, it takes 10 seconds for no reason. If I sleep 8 hours, it takes 8 seconds. Like why? Just skip those and forward the time. Stupid decisions. And finally, uneditable save file. Again, why!!

Its like let me make a game and make it as annoying as possible. Disappointing. Otherwise, with these renders and animations, it would have been a big hit.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
it was a long time ago that i wasnt this mad with a game, grindfest as u can get, but the worst is that i didnt get the melissa high corruption scene (i believe is the ted text) and im not helping mina, so i imagine that you need to help her then to get that, not worth to play all over again for just one scene. I will try one more update to check if the dev will fix so many stuff (and f that minigame) and somebody mod or do a walkthrough on this game later for the ntr path, beucase its not clear at all (that melissa high corruption scene is on the light side, wtf) nice renders, music is ok, writing is ok, but damn what a frustating game.
That scene in and of itself is also one of the most inconsistent scenes of the game. Melissa's personality like immediately does a 360 out of nowhere as she herself feels inclined to make fun and humiliate mc and feel aroused for ted without any type of build up at all.
So don't understand all the comments that hail this games ntr like it's some upgrade from everything else when it's even worse with no buildup.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So don't understand all the comments that hail this games ntr like it's some upgrade from everything else when it's even worse with no buildup.
Because, on intentional ntr paths; Melissa remains quite emotionally warm. This IS a change from everything else. The idea that an emotionally warm and open wife who's yet sexually closed off to everyone, including husband, suddenly becomes reinvigorated at some voyeuristic scene IS different.

I can see the argument though that this call is poorly handled on some paths - if dev spent more time on game mechanics and less time on monetizing features and encrypting saves - it'd be better routed like if MC was high power score, with Melissa high destiny and low corrup then she tells Mina off on the phone or something...

Last edited:

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
New verson for mac?
Im not sure why mac version is not updated but I downloaded both win and mac files and replaced the mac file with windows and it worked fine. You just have to right click the mac file and open its directory and replace the corresponding file.

Reactions: Jdisarsz

Jun 21, 2017
That scene in and of itself is also one of the most inconsistent scenes of the game. Melissa's personality like immediately does a 360 out of nowhere as she herself feels inclined to make fun and humiliate mc and feel aroused for ted without any type of build up at all.
I also didn't get that scene but the foundation that has been built and the tension and writing quality are very good indicators that the game is going somewhere. NOW the grindy-ness of it all is pardon my language, fucking ridiculous. I haven't played 1.9.5 since no linux version yet, but if he wanted to keep grind levels the same as what was in 1.8, I would suggest adding about 2-3 more scenes for each girl(light with mc, dark with antag). Small scenes like conversations or maybe light touching as they pass each other, just something to fill the space between the grind... Dev does have good if not great story telling, the renders are good as well. Now actual gameplay mechanics like how increasing of stats is done and the baking minigame... well it leaves much to be desired because of the expectations set by those formerly mentioned good qualities.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
not playable with this sandbox. have good potantial but.... aah whatever just let the guys who love sandbox play their games. i dont have hours to waste to click all the rooms, sorry.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay... Im not much for writing but i just love this game soo i wanted to adress the complaining part of the players.
People wanted walkthrough, but the game is pretty straight forward with the hints in the game.
I wanted the hard NTR and the masturbation scene, how i did it.....

1. Chosing 4th answer james losing all women.
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast.
3. Meantime Ava, you need her to start Pavani. Meantime, getting corruption points for all the girls, i diddnt care for love so much.
Then just follow the hints for the girls..... In 4 weeks you have the cookie shop and 3000.... I stayed under 3000 not to fuck up something.
Meanwhile Mina is importent for this path. You cant just "say no to everything and treat her like shit..." like somebody wrote.
1st question, i diddnt go with her.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
For my path, i chosed the most stupid answers and she failed, thats it...
4. Dont know if its a glitch, but it took me 6 wednesdays with Shrek in the bar before Pavani invite you run with her.
5. 5 times running with Pavani then gym.
6. Strengt goes in 2 3 days, you have those meals in the fridge.
7. Help Fang 5 times, 2,5 days, 2 a day
8. I worked with ramen 2 3 days plus cookies, you have 3000....
Then its straiight forward.... The new guy, they sleeping over, then Nora, Shrek and bathroom on second floor and thats it for chapter 1.
My known issuses...
1. Going to work.... i loaded a save or launched the game again and loaded from main menu.
2. Sometimes i diddnt get payed selling cookies.... Remember to upgrade the store and buy ingredients.
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 seconds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with your controller hehehe
4. Shrek in the bar , hint is saying 6pm, but he shows up 5pm for 2 seconds sometimes...

Got left, quest with Nora, im suppose to wait couple of days for her. Skipped 2 weeks , nothing happened.

Otherwise, great game EON, cant wait for chapter 2 (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Meanwhile Mina is importent for this path. You cant just "say no to everything and treat her like shit..." like somebody wrote.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
Yes, there are two basic ways to take her. 1) help her and answer all the questions and she'll reward you with repeating Sunday BJs in the hotel (that's all for now). 2) Fail to answer (I think it's six) the appropriate number of finance questions correctly. What will be interesting is if we choose the hard, dark path but help Mina. Will her reward be only temporary or will we also lose her in the end?
4. Dont know if its a glitch, but it took me 6 wednesdays with Shrek in the bar before Pavani invite you run with her.
Can often be done in 4 visits depending on a few other choices.
My known issuses...
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 sexonds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with ypur controller hehehe
4. Shrek in the bar , hint is saying 6pm, but he shows up 5pm for 2 seconds sometimes...
Yep, lots of disappearing going on. If I were the paranoid type I'd conclude they're already out cheating on me. ;) But I'm not sure why this is happening. And yes, many times the NPC would disappear when I entered their room or space. Sometimes briefly moving to another room then back will cause the NPC to reappear.

There are other small bugs...for example, if one travels from the bank to the bar the game routes you to the park first, then to the bar.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Okay... Im not much for writing but i just love this game soo i wanted to adress the complaining part of the players.
People wanted walkthrough, but the game is pretty straight forward with the hints in the game.
I wanted the hard NTR and the masturbation scene, how i did it.....

1. Chosing 4th answer james losing all women.
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast.
3. Meantime Ava, you need her to start Pavani. Meantime, getting corruption points for all the girls, i diddnt care for love so much.
Then just follow the hints for the girls..... In 4 weeks you have the cookie shop and 3000.... I stayed under 3000 not to fuck up something.
5. 5 times running with Pavani then gym.
6. Strengt goes in 2 3 days, you have those meals in the fridge.
7. Help Fang 5 times, 2,5 days, 2 a day
8. I worked with ramen 2 3 days plus cookies, you have 3000....
Then its straiight forward.... The new guy, they sleeping over, then Nora, Shrek and bathroom on second floor and thats it for chapter 1.
My known issuses...
1. Going to work.... i loaded a save or launched the game again and loaded from main menu.
2. Sometimes i diddnt get payed selling cookies.... Remember to upgrade the store and buy ingredients.
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 seconds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with your controller hehehe

Got left, quest with Nora, im suppose to wait couple of days for her. Skipped 2 weeks , nothing happened.

Otherwise, great game EON, cant wait for chapter 2 (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
Yeah I shoulda clarified, when I said "treat her like shit" I meant in person. Over text if you say no help she'll stop contacting.
Yes, there are two basic ways to take her. 1) help her and answer all the questions and she'll reward you with repeating Sunday BJs in the hotel (that's all for now). 2) Fail to answer (I think it's six) the appropriate number of finance questions correctly. What will be interesting is if we choose the hard, dark path but help Mina. Will her reward be only temporary or will we also lose her in the end?
hopefully down the road there will be a path difference between merely faling to help her succeed on exam and intentionally ditching her early at office.
Yep, lots of disappearing going on. If I were the paranoid type I'd conclude they're already out cheating on me. ;) But I'm not sure why this is happening. And yes, many times the NPC would disappear when I entered their room or space. Sometimes briefly moving to another room then back will cause the NPC to reappear.

There are other small bugs...for example, if one travels from the bank to the bar the game routes you to the park first, then to the bar.
Yup, I've noticed the disappearing often happens in a transition back from work, like ramen cart --> home, house will be empty. But then taking a 2 hour nap sometimes resets it. Also at midnight everyone shows up in their beds without fail.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Meantime.... Lets try the new AWAM update :p:p:p:cool:

Dont bother, already deleted.... What a dissapointment.... Dylan playing truth or dear with 3 chicks Buhahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Can someone tell me how many intercourse ( not like blowjob or fingering ) scenes that the game have right now so I can assess, thank you.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes