3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
The art is nice and the girls are sexy. English needs some work. But overall it's a fun and sexy match 3 game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guessing the update added a new girl. But the news posts for updates seem to come well after the update itself, so have to wait and see. There was a second big update and the news posts have appeared...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WISH Paradise High 1.3.0 with Blossom DLC -

Edit - Updated, and good riddance to high heels. Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The late change log with the default thank you and a enjoy message was it. The developer doesn't communicate much any more, not compared to the earlier days of the first game and its first DLC.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Aw, they removed the shoe block? I liked that extra puzzle.

But it was almost impossible on the earlier levels to both get the shoe from top to bottom twice and still complete the other objectives.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
why are people moaning about wish being well.....wish in the reviews
its not like there are a dime a dozen wish games in this series or anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why are people moaning about wish being well.....wish in the reviews...
To me there just felt like a big drop in quality from Israfil to Paradise High, not counting Beyond Fate. The translation seems worse and there wasn't as much variation in the sex scenes. Also Steam likes it achievements, which were broken for a long time. Adding to that I found the match 3 part in Israfil fun most of time, but not in Paradise High.

There was also a year of Israfil, with the developers actually hyping it up regularly. So people got more attached I guess.

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
are there any other games that have the same artstyle as kidmo? kinda like the manghwa style. ik there's a dedicated sub for this kind of question but i figure it'll get more traction here

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes