1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 14, 2023
Yes. The H-scene is a bit rough though
As some serious advice: Never, EVER, bait n switch your audience. I loaded this up, was underwhelmed (my man: removing the ability to fast skip through your dialogue isn't clever, and you're not fucking Shakespeare, why would you remove this?!) and then hit this screen:

And, of course, hitting the yellow is a DIRECT LINK to your Patreon. A hotlink that opens a browser window. In the middle of your fucking game, not even in the Advert / Promo slice part of the front menu. At which point, I have three options:

1) Since you're using an Engine that's wide open, I can just go manually remove all your code and see if your "premium" content is worth it (spoilers: it's not). Time taken: 5 mins.

2) Delete this trash and Blacklist the Developer.

3) Sigh, delete this trash from my SSD, then point out to the Developer (that's you), that you're using a free Algo on other people's work (which is what AI art is doing), and trying to nickle/dime the audience. Which makes you a scum-bag.

~

So, I did all three. Utter trash.

You're using an algo on other people's art to make trashy dime-bag level pr0n - make it good, you'll get a fucking $5 thankyou - do the shit above, kiss goodbye to ever making a living from this. Hint: you ain't paying for the Algo or the Art, Mr Man. And it's very easy to convince Patreon about that, given current USA legal stuff surrounding it.

Last edited:

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
As some serious advice: Never, EVER, bait n switch your audience. I loaded this up, was underwhelmed (my man: removing the ability to fast skip through your dialogue isn't clever, and you're not fucking Shakespeare, why would you remove this?!) and then hit this screen:

And, of course, hitting the yellow is a DIRECT LINK to your Patreon. A hotlink that opens a browser window. In the middle of your fucking game, not even in the Advert / Promo slice part of the front menu,

At which point, I have three options:

1) Since you're using an Engine that's wide open, I can just go manually remove all your code and see if your "premium" content is worth it (spoilers: it's not). Time taken: 5 mins.

2) Delete this trash and Blacklist the Developer.

3) Sigh, delete this trash from my SSD, then point out to the Developer (that's you), that you're using a free Algo on other people's work (which is what AI art is doing), and trying to nickle/dime the audience. Which makes you a scum-bag.

~

So, I did all three. Utter trash.

You're using an algo on other people's art to make trashy dime-bag level pr0n - make it good, you'll get a fucking $5 thankyou - do the shit above, kiss goodbye to ever making a living from this. Hint: you ain't paying for the Algo or the Art, Mr Man. And it's very easy to convince Patreon about that, given current USA legal stuff surrounding it.
Any chance you could pm what part of the code you removed?

Jan 14, 2023
Any chance you could pm what part of the code you removed?
No longer on my SSD: but editing renpy code is easy as piss and you can easily google a guide to doing it. Especially if you know you're looking for this:

$750 ish a month, and treating your audience like a fucking Carney. Scum-bag.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The design choices and the premium nonsense got me so angry that I wrote a review on this, I feel absolutely no shame for hating on this dev in it, any man who put paywall behind an one-off game and falsely advertise said paywall content as if it were in-game deserves to be shit on.

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
You know what would be a good thing? To have a SEPARATE SETTING FOR VOICE VOLUME! Why in the world do so many devs just cram it to the "Music" slider??? Please remember this for future reference, Thanks :)

EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
For those wondering edit the script.rpy file look for define free_version = True change it to false save file and done. simple? yes worth it? no

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote