VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
final chapter? I have the feeling we are only half-way through the story??? :oops:
But Devs probably got bored with it and decided to put an end to it.. sad.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
This is only for hype. They are liars and try to catch public attention (and more donation). I think this is will be continue at least two years more.

Reactions: Wedstone

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
final chapter? I have the feeling we are only half-way through the story??? :oops:
But Devs probably got bored with it and decided to put an end to it.. sad.

No... not even 1/2 way, I mean the South Cemetery is ONLY 23% cleared:

1- the new training regimen is needed so that you can continue clearing the South section
2- then there's the North Cemetery to be dealt with
3- there is also the corruption that has been mentioned, involving the Hunter's Guild
4- whatever Bullshit that Abraham & the Circus Master are up to
5- the Vampire Queen and her entourage
6- aaannnddd of course the Haunted Mansion where Cupid found his 'Pet Glove' Bianca
7- whatever Alchemical advancements will be needed to help aide & corrupt our beloved Jack

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
No... not even 1/2 way, I mean the South Cemetery is ONLY 23% cleared:
I just started playing this a couple of days ago, have the south cemetary at 10%, and now that I see your "only 23% cleared" im beginning to wonder; is it worth to play on?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I just started playing this a couple of days ago, have the south cemetary at 10%, and now that I see your "only 23% cleared" im beginning to wonder; is it worth to play on?

I have had a lot of fun playing this game...

There is a fanmade WT in Posting #1,432 from h9000br and it if fairly good, you just have to pay attention to when things are done in the timeline... Also it was made before the Epidemic version was released. So don't forget to factor in the Mary and Lucy/Vampire & Dad Ending parts of the story.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
How could i change the color of the text? i want to use the transparency text box mod but if i do, being the text in brown color, is hard to read it. If there is no way or is too complicated just dont mind me then.

Last edited:

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
How do i get the golden nuts for the elixir?
The dwarf will give them to you for a mission given by the bartender. You can keep them, or give them to the bartender. Or the faster option, activate the developer console (change line 108 in "\renpy\common\00console.rpy" to True, in game press shift+O) and use cheats (lunart = 5).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
besides cheating those which dwarf gives are only golden nuts in game atm.

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Need help. I finished quest with old mine and after I fixed armor and got black in white elixir, nothing after Spellbound Glasses quest... However dont know what to do else. Cemetery visits not possible anymore. Massage done (stage 3). Bath elixir done twice. Cant progress anymore....

Last edited:

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Need help. I finished quest with old mine and after I fixed armor and got black in white elixir, nothing after Spellbound Glasses quest... However dont know what to do else. Cemetery visits not possible anymore. Massage done (stage 3). Bath elixir done twice. Cant progress anymore....
Sounds like you've completed all the content. If you didn't start the quest with Lucy (looking for her husband in the cemetery) which is tied to the most recent update, you may have hit a bug and need to restart from an earlier save.

Reactions: Yuzzy

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Sounds like you've completed all the content. If you didn't start the quest with Lucy (looking for her husband in the cemetery) which is tied to the most recent update, you may have hit a bug and need to restart from an earlier save.
I started it, but except the talking with her at the bar, nothing else happened. So this game not finished yet, I thought this game almost finished.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started it, but except the talking with her at the bar, nothing else happened. So this game not finished yet, I thought this game almost finished.
far from it.

did jack meet vampires? did uncle and jack invade vampire's lair? did you rescue lost miner and capture baby gooer?

shijans

May 4, 2020
I don't understand the "GAME OVER" moment with Lucy\Vampire. Is there a solution to avoid this? Or do I not need to take Crypt quest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand the "GAME OVER" moment with Lucy\Vampire. Is there a solution to avoid this? Or do I not need to take Crypt quest?
it is bad ending, to continue game you need to exorcise vampire and to advance in game you need to do crypt.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes