VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Nope. It's a girl that thinks she's a boy and that's the story she's been told. No indication of her being a transformed boy. Play again without skipping
Yeah, you are right i must have got distracted when that part came around. thanks for clearing that up

Cocohill

Sep 6, 2017
I don't remember how i got that scene but its not related to the cemetery stuff. I believe that the save file i have attached takes you to the last choice before the even begins.

Also, how do you access the console?

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just hope MC fucks Jack in future updates, I'm curious to see how the story progresses.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How far is this game into development? Does it has plenty of content that makes it worth of playing now?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
It has decent content so far imho, nothing to write home about but it is a good start. Definetly has potential.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
This game is weird. The good kind of weird. I quite like the plot and the two main characters. They're interesting and original. It looks akabur-ish so it looks great. There seems to be plenty of things to do and whatnot, at least when it will all be available.

But it's also very light on sexual content almost a year after the first alpha release (apparently september of 2017). It's just a little too slow and grindy and I either don't get what some things do or they do nothing (like the goggles).

Not much else to say except I'm gonna need to harm myself with a lot of patience on this one it looks like.

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
For those who want the trick of money all they have to do is go to the game folder then go to the folder that says renpy, then common, and look for the file called 00console.rpy. They open it with Notepad ++ (it is more secure with this program they could damage it if they open it with a notepad). They give the control key + F and look for
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False (Change False to True. Change the False of config.console)
Ready they open the game and they give control key + o in the console they write $bablo = XXXX
(they change the XXX by the amount of money) I hope it helps them.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes