VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
hahaha from begin sam training jack become hunter(or his slave) step by step, but but but this update :(
or will be plottwist in next update ??
Speaking of plot twists, I had an idea for a mission. Does TB have a Discord or something where suggestions can be submitted?

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Can't believe people are paying for these updates. Be a lot cheaper to just commission some lewd artist to draw something with these characters and be done with it.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
Was the fact that it was anal supposed to make it ok? How did we even get here the girl hasn't even given a handjob yet. Im fine with ntr. But i will admit having everyone wait so long for that to be the only scene is kinda fucked up
That's a good point. Seems like they kind of squandered all the buildup with going from barely having seen her naked to full on assfucking. But I guess with the updates so few and far between maybe they figured they had to throw some hardcore Jack action in there to appease the patrons because they would never have gotten to it if they kept to the previous rate of escalation. She did give a slugjob at least, which was fun.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Wait so how much sexual content even is there in this one? After being disappointed by Innocent Witches I was about to download this and blast through it for fap material but it also sounds disappointing...

This is why I don't understand when people moan about others complaining about games here, there are so many games that have terrible content and expect you to grind for hours to get some softcore shit, it's no wonder people get mad when so many of these games end up a colossal waste of time.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
how to get the flower for mary and how to meet her, everytime it says i should come back at evening at i can't go there at evening what should i do ?
Edit : i done it thanks, also where can i find the massage oil ?

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dont like the idea of werewolf being just a vampire illussion, would prefferred it to be real fictional character in the game, scenes with girls in the forest was ok nothing crazy tho, what i liked the most was training and baths and i hope scenes with mushrooms will be awesome, and hope for scene with dog and zombies in cementary too, gotta check latest update for zobies, the sound effects are just masterpiece guys, simple morning breakfast was sounding amazing to ears and i added 1 star for interesting gameplay and story, add awesome scenes that with mushrooms and bdsm like in gulliver and molesting by them on the ground and u have 4/5 from me easily

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
where is the damn massage oil, it's so hard to play this game without walkthrough tbh.
Checkout the fanmade WT from h9000br on Posting #1,428 which is fairly good. Just remember to pay attention to WHEN you do the different steps. Especially since some of them IF DONE out of the proper sequence can cause other EVENTS to be LOCKEDOUT...

The Best example of that that I can think of from early in the game involves the HUNTING EQUIPMENT and the FAIRE (occurs on Day 14)... IF you order the Equipment on Day 11 (remember the 3 day delivery time) meaning it should arrive on Day 14, You just MIGHT end up with the Hunting Equipment NEVER arriving.

ALSO the Events from UPDATES that occurred after it was made available. Can either be done as a continuation from the previous ENDS OF CONTENT... or might be fitted into the WT's timeline.

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys. Can anyone help. I've made all the potions I can up to the that makes her able to see the monster with the special eye glass. I pumped out the water in the cave. Haven't been paid at all. Met a mermaid once and now the progression has stopped. Just going around in circles. Is this the end of the update on android or is there a walk through or can anyone help me please

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys. Can anyone help. I've made all the potions I can up to the that makes her able to see the monster with the special eye glass. I pumped out the water in the cave. Haven't been paid at all. Met a mermaid once and now the progression has stopped. Just going around in circles. Is this the end of the update on android or is there a walk through or can anyone help me please

Look up THIS page about 2 postings to #3,136 where I told another member where the Fanmade WT is.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, how to avoid the vampire bad end ?

In order to avoid the VAMPIRE induced... BIG BAD WOLF...BAD ENDING... You have to

[/DO NOT LET HER BITE YOU... Stop the Act, & remind Lucy about her husband. Then you have to get Jack to help you perform a Ritual to Exorcise the Newly turned but as yet UNBLOODED VAMPIRE LUCY...

The Exorcism Ritual is somewhat time sensitive, in other words... if you wait too long to begin preparing for the Ritual to save Lucy, you will NOT be able to avoid being bitten.]

Reactions: Yoli
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes