VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
I am surprised no other game developer created a similar game like this one. The almost all of us follow this game is because of Jack and her corruption by us. I just hope we get similar games from someone else once they see there is a market for genre.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am surprised no other game developer created a similar game like this one. The almost all of us follow this game is because of Jack and her corruption by us. I just hope we get similar games from someone else once they see there is a market for genre.
well this paternal uncle is witch trainer by akabur and witch trainer silver (expands wt's story) is distant cousin, problem is that making graphics takes longer than if uses normal daz models.

Reactions: Terrygun

lidmms

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone have an anal save file between the mermaid man and jack?? ..... the scene doesn't come out no matter what I do
Can you save it?? .. .. I'm sorry I can't speak English so I use a translator ㅜ ㅡ ㅜ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why do you wanna see it?

anyways i don't have early enuf save (besides from version before fish even came to game) for that.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have an anal save file between the mermaid man and jack?? ..... the scene doesn't come out no matter what I do
Can you save it?? .. .. I'm sorry I can't speak English so I use a translator ㅜ ㅡ ㅜ
Here are all my saves. Made a savegame before each worthy scene iirc.

Save 301 has the start of the scene you want.

If you don't have 7zip, just rename the file to .rar or something along the lines

Maybe we can get a mod to edit the saves link in the OP. Those saves are from 2018 :S

Kinda nuts to think that this thread was originally created close to 4 years ago.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Enjoyed playing the game. Considering the current speed of production, it will be a great game in 20 years.

lidmms

Jan 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Gnodab, 게시 : 5814364, 회원 : 422010"]
여기에 내 모든 저장이 있습니다. 각 가치있는 장면 iirc 전에 저장 게임을 만들었습니다.

저장 301에는 원하는 장면이 시작됩니다.

7zip이없는 경우 파일 이름을 .rar 또는 줄을 따라 변경하십시오.

OP에서 저장 링크를 편집하는 모드를 얻을 수 있습니다. 그 세이브는 2018 년부터입니다 : S

이 스레드는 원래 거의 4 년 전에 만들어 졌다고 생각합니다.
[/인용문]
감사합니다 형제!

Reactions: lexlutha

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I wouldn't bet, in 20 years there will still be the same bugs and we still won't know how they got out of the circus.
2041 Dear patreons! We work hard, but Mr. Beef's hands are arthritic, therefore, the work is a bit slower. Update coming soon!

2061 My dear patreons! We work very hard, but Mr. Beef suffers from Alzheimer's disease, and he doesn't remember what happens after the circus. Please be patient, an update is coming soon!

2081 Hi,guys! We work incredibly hard, but unfortunately, Mr Beef died, this it slows down the work a bit. Update is coming in...well,uh...soon! Thank you for your support!

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
Where's the bloody incest? What's the entire point of this if you don't bang your hot niece?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes