VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
zzzz would be nice to update for this , been 4 months+ since last one , thought was dead allready.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

We are happy to inform you, that revolution is coming! In our game, yes.

Some of you noted that we stopped in development of the main line of the game – Jack's hunting adventures and increasing of her corruption level. One of the reasons of it was that we didn't know how. As you may know WHT is our first and the only one project, starting it we had a lack of experience and didn't consider all the details – how can the protagonist know about Jack's adventures? Secret diary? But reading other people's diaries is not worthy. Daily reports? But why should Jack trust Sam so much. Covert surveillance by steam-punk device? Better, but not everybody will like it. The way was far but finally we came up to it – from the next update you will have possibility to look some scenes from Jack's POV, you will be also able to take decisions for Jack.

This option will be added to the new update in the test mode. And it will be facultative – you may take and watch it if you like, or you may continue to play only for Sam, and Jack's decisions will be take automatically according to her corruption level.
We become just obsessed by this idea, so we delayed the release of the new update. Hope, you'll enjoy it and excuse us about the wait.

So, the ending of the Mermaid's story, missing chapter with the Mermaid's rescue, and the scene from Jack's POV deep in the caverns by the end of this month. Thank you for being with us!
Man I just hope Jack gets the D this update

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
post a save.
Re-dowloaded the game because i thought it was corrupted, but nothing changed. This save file is new. Last time i was around the carnival scene where MC meets the blonde girl. Does those features unlock later on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Re-dowloaded the game because i thought it was corrupted, but nothing changed. This save file is new. Last time i was around the carnival scene where MC meets the blonde girl. Does those features unlock later on?
weird, those work when i load your save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you post a screensnap of how it looks? Also I think it maybe related to persistent save file, so can you post your save and persistent save files? Thanks anyways.
here's scrshots. my save is at end so it doesn't help you.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes