VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

Unlocked

Hello, dear patrons! Unfortunately, we do not have time to finish the planned amount of work on time. Some edits to the game script are required, as well as a couple of arts to complete (2 more). T____T
On July 12, the first links to the update will become available.

Thing i have to say n°1: This looks very promising
Thing i have to say n°2: XD
So , on june 29 he said that 12 july is the date for update , but what he said on 7th of july, can some1 tell us ?

Reactions: Max#strom

andrew08642

Jan 19, 2019
Do people really need to keep posting the same shit? lol. Everytime I get a notification it's just someone crying and adding to the useless spam in the thread.

Reactions: Dsandr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do people really need to keep posting the same shit? lol. Everytime I get a notification it's just someone crying and adding to the useless spam in the thread.
well we are skeptics about update coming out by this month due devs history, could say that main story hasn't advanced anywhere past 3-4 years, lots of sidestories.

if you find this mocking of dev annoying don't ever visit on dual family thread, compared to that what gets posted here is mild.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Absolutely ludicrous. I avoid Lucy totally, no bar, no drinks, no playtime, and she still ends up in my room at night to kill me. WTH am I not getting here? There is no choice to "Not get bitten", so please don't post that as the solution. 23% of the south Cemetary done, 0% of the North. Just finished the mermaid bathing suit quest and that night she breaks in and bites me. Absolutely at a loss. Oh and I have checked out post 1,724 and the other one a couple posts after it, so That is not a solution either.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Absolutely ludicrous. I avoid Lucy totally, no bar, no drinks, no playtime, and she still ends up in my room at night to kill me. WTH am I not getting here? There is no choice to "Not get bitten", so please don't post that as the solution. 23% of the south Cemetary done, 0% of the North. Just finished the mermaid bathing suit quest and that night she breaks in and bites me. Absolutely at a loss. Oh and I have checked out post 1,724 and the other one a couple posts after it, so That is not a solution either.
To avoid being bitten, you have to help Lucy and save her husband.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

In order to avoid the - BIG BAD WOLF - Bad Ending, you have to... After you have defeated the the Vampire Queen in the Crypt. She will visit during the night a few days later, Cupid opens the window to let her in, then she goes to the Valentine's room to reclaim Louis, and Bites Lucy beginning her transformation into being a Vampire... Preventing the Bad Ending is somewhat time sensitive, and in order to avoid it you have to...

In other words, if you wait too long to start visiting Lucy in the evenings... YOU ARE DOOMED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cupofteat

piojeds

Jul 6, 2018
Guys i save lucy from vampirism, but now i dont what can i do ? some idea ?

I have something to do with the girl in the hole but the only otion i have is to leave the conversation

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Supposedly at the end of the week they are gonna show something, that's what a comment say by team borsch

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes