VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hate to break it to ya .... Our sun isn't massive enough to trigger a stellar explosion, called a supernova, when it dies, and it will never become a black hole either. In order to create a supernova, a star needs about 10 times the mass of our sun
didn't say it'll be our sun. :p

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
hate to break it to ya .... Our sun isn't massive enough to trigger a stellar explosion, called a supernova, when it dies, and it will never become a black hole either. In order to create a supernova, a star needs about 10 times the mass of our sun
nah 2.5-5.6 solar mass enough for creation black hole.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Umm, actually its possible if you know the stages stars go through then you know the next stage is red giant and then it will have the potential to go supernova. However, its only about 10-15% likely that it will do that. its 80% more likely to turn into a white dwarf after its red giant stage. lmao yea sorry had to science that up a bit.

Anyhow its rather sad there hasn't been many prospects for new Akabur style trainer games as of late, and i really enjoy them.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
We all know that team borsch has many flaws. But I was watching the news and I thought. the dev team is russian, and could this conflict between Russia and Ukraine have an influence on the development/delay.
PS. I hope not, because if the game's development is already slow, imagine with a war in the region.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
We all know that team borsch has many flaws. But I was watching the news and I thought. the dev team is russian, and could this conflict between Russia and Ukraine have an influence on the development/delay.
PS. I hope not, because if the game's development is already slow, imagine with a war in the region.
I wonder if he’s been conscripted into the army. Or if he’s trying to get out of Russia before shit gets even more crazy.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder if he’s been conscripted into the army. Or if he’s trying to get out of Russia before shit gets even more crazy.
Don't watch the news. They'll lie anyway. There is no war there. if you don't believe me, communicate via the Internet with those who live there. they don't need to lie- they don't get paid for it. don't be naive. :)

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
Don't watch the news. They'll lie anyway. There is no war there. if you don't believe me, communicate via the Internet with those who live there. they don't need to lie- they don't get paid for it. don't be naive. :)
Yah you right. It's not likely, the media is just go hyping the shit out if it. This situation has happened before. This game has always had the update frequency of once a year.

Reactions: globsis

Abaker

Apr 24, 2021
Do western media really hype up this "war" so much?
Nothing changed in russia, so the dev should be absolutely fine in that regard.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
it has nothing to do with it, the game creators are simply stalling to release the update to yield more media, it's like an anime that releases every Sunday, then there comes a point when they don't release it and leave it for another week

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
The Era Hunter did not release anything for two years. The game has been abandoned. They have 889 supporters, they receiving $ 2,629 a month. Oh, and they're a Russian team too. Just I'd speak.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
The Era Hunter did not release anything for two years. The game has been abandoned. They have 889 supporters, they receiving $ 2,629 a month. Oh, and they're a Russian team too. Just I'd speak.
yes it looks like that, that they are abandoning the game

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
But that just one game that the dev quit, he has another one that had been recently updated

zggr74

Oct 17, 2021
Believe me, the situation between Russia and Ukraine almost has no effect on any sides of life and work :) In Russia, people with such attention to their work are usually named "Lohotronshiki" :)
PS: 99,9% Will be now war, relax, it`s just a poker between some dudes in costume.

Reactions: Kemal Ataturk
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes